Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2005, 07:05 PM

Chinchillas for rehome...

Hey - if I can't put this here please feel free to move it or PM me or whatever.

I got a call this afternoon off someone in Crosshands who has a small animal shelter (Pat and Brian - run Swansea Animal Rescue Charity shop too). Anyway - They were handed in 4 chichillas - 2 male 2 female - obviously seperate - though they are related. They were planning on keeping them as Pat fell in love with them, but she has since suffered a collapsed lung and her doctor has told her that she can't keep them due to dust. So she called me. i can't take them - as we have 5 of our own and they are QUITE enough work! lol - but if anyone thinks they'd be interested - these little fluffballs are in need of a home.
I think it's reasonably desperate.

If you are interested, PM me and I can give you contact details - but i won't put them on here.

Hope that's OK.

OOO... and i was told they are beige and mosaics (at least - that's what i got from the convo).

xx
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 02:46 PM
still no interest - this is quite urgent now!

xx
chyna blu
New Member!
Female 

09-10-2005, 10:11 PM
hi

i might be interested only thing is ive got no transport so i dont know how i would get them here
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 10:21 PM
hmmm... well transport can usually be arranged. if you have MSN messenger add me on zoundzy@hotmail.com and we can chat tomorrow or something.

xx