Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 07:56 AM

Daily Thread, New Years Day Fri

Good morning everyone and a Very Happy New Year to everyone. I am about to walk Amber better later than never.

Hope there are not too many sore heads out there this morning.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry, safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 08:37 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Happy New Year to everyone.

I see there was some talk about wrinkly snoring granddads on d.a.d. Have one too here

Hope everyone is well today and all doglets.

When do baby hobbitses come home Eileen ? Wishing mum success with the treatment in 2016 and you too griff and all others of course.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra, Lynn and all to come later after they have woken up. Sunny but cold here. Walked Tyto now catching up on work for classes to start next week. Another new year that will soon be galloping along to another one. Time flies when you are enjoying yourselves. Mind you before that I have a holiday to look forward to in late May. So where are you all going this year if going away?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Morning all
Gosh my mouth is as dry as the Sahara and i am about to get up in a minute.
Happy new year to you all, i wish everyone love luck and happiness, i hope that everyone enjoys great health in 2016 and i send special thoughts to Gill and Laceys mum
Brenda, no holidays booked for me but who knows, this year might just be the year i have one lol
Right, just going to get out of my nice warm bed
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Good morning Moyra Lynn, Brenda, Griff and all who follow.

A very happy New Year to all and hope all those who have been poorly have better health this year.

Hope baby hobbiteses are doing well and also Sarah.

Brr it was scold out there this morning, Teazle walked and now having a coffee before tackling dinner.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Cars are frosted over this morning, at least it won't rain
Seen to girls and they've retired for their morning nap, will get them out in about an hour as just having my brekkie, I did wake up around my normal time but went back to sleep, it is a Bank Holiday and girls were obviously fast asleep as no sound from them at all.
Was wondering myself when the babies will be home, hoping Sarah's blood pressure has dropped (although once she is home with 2 babies it will be sky high)
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-01-2016, 11:48 AM
Jonathan Ross has been accused of shoplifting a kitchen utensil from Woolies. Ross says it was a whisk he was prepared to take.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Morning all.... HAPPY NEW YEAR xx

It is another horrible day, wind and the rain is hitting the windows like a machine gun. I had hoped to go out on Tango but it aint gunna happen!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Happy New Year Nippy
Cold and dry here, we've had our share of rain up here, only right someone else should have a turn
Girls out, saw one person on their own on the towpath, she was walking really slowly so we caught up quickly, I whistled the girls back and she turned, saw them and clung to the fence they turned on a sixpence and came back straight away, and were like little angels, we passed her and I said they won't touch you, and she sort of gave a half smile and we continued. Coming back into the village saw lots of people out with dogs on the road, but think we were ahead of it all.
Got Cariad and Lona out for a walk round, they've all had a chicken drumstick, cleaned up, gave everywhere a good bleach, disinfectant and hose down, (there better be NO reports of a drought) including the mats that would come out, so everyone settled on dry beds, had a raw carrot each before I came in. Brought wood and logs in, going to light the fire, have a butty and cup of tea after a shower and hair wash. Getting the girls tea ready now so I don't have much to do after their teas, apart from keep an eye on them playing musical beds, as its not wet I'm not that bothered really as they have got good thick coats on them.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Stay in the warm nippy!!!
TW, hope you have a good walk
Mum is very down...can't cheer her up, will buy some flowers for her when the shops are open
Need to get the dogs some new coats...deags has a rub from the seam on her coat right in her armpit
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »