Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 08:19 AM

Strangest Christmas "garment"

At a Fair, all kinds of Christmas things worn.... oddest was a man who had long miniature hats on each wing of his glasses...
Azz
Administrator
Male 

08-12-2015, 05:15 PM
And you didn't take a photo?

Strangest garment has to be the outfit worn by Santa Claus - designed and sponsored by Coca Cola

A velvety red Santa suit with a white fur trim, a thick, snowy beard, and a jolly face: the Coca-Cola Santa plays a part in all of our Christmases. In fact, our Santa helped to define the look and personality of the modern Father Christmas. Where would we be without him?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
And you didn't take a photo?

Strangest garment has to be the outfit worn by Santa Claus - designed and sponsored by Coca Cola
Forgot to take the camera out! And he was clearly showing off and I would not pander to that! I am knitting tiny Christmas stockings, about 2 inches tall and wanted to offer to sell him some to add to his spectacle spectacle...mind you I was wearing tinsel so who am I to talk!