Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2015, 07:22 AM

Morning Dogsey Friday 3rd April

Happy hot cross bun day!
A bit dull and overcast this morning but dry and quite warm.
Today I shall be trying to cheer the family up after losing Shaka yesterday. I'm going to try and get Elisha (youngest Gdaughter) interested in doing more training with Nala. I think they would both enjoy it.
Hope you all have a good day.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2015, 07:57 AM
Morning NJ
Just seeing Leah off,she's heading to Sligo for the weekend
(( hugs)) to your family and a Duffers one for you(( hug)) xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2015, 07:59 AM
Good morning

Morning Nippy. Have a good day with the family. Such sad news about Shaka.

So pleased that Cassey has put on weight Harvey you are both doing a grand job with him.

Hope Moyra and Griff are feeling a little better today.

Dull and miserable here but stopped raining for a time so Teazle has had her morning walk. Not a day for doing much so I think a catch up on housework is in order. Eldest son coming on Sunday for lunch and may stay over till Monday.

Have a good day and stay safe
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2015, 08:00 AM
Morning Sue
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2015, 08:02 AM
Morning Eileen. Having a day off from painting today?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Morning all Hope you all slept ok unlike me. Goodness knows why I couldn't sleep. Had to read at 3am this morning to get back off. Hope you all have a good day. Only 7 weeks to holiday. Yippee. But I am slightly confused on the trains. If I go from where I am to where I am going the train stops at another station for 4 minutes and there are no change of platforms required. So do I stay on that train or get off and wait for 4 minutes till the next one? Oh dear I am useless at travel. Good job my daughter is coming with me. Mind you I have emailed the train company to ask the question. BFN Off to walk in the drizzle.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Good morning fellow members a wet and miserable morning here and another long day of painting ahead.
A day and a half should finish the hall and stairs.

I decided while the linen cupboard was empty I would paint inside there too so that added extra time which meant I did not finish the undercoat yesterday.
Oh for a day without paint

Enjoy your day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Morning Eileen. Having a day off from painting today?
No chance Sue,hope to get a good bit done today before hubby gets home.Today should finish upstairs and downstairs will wait Untill after holidays in May
BRENDA,sorry you couldn't sleep,think poor MOYRA was the same Don't be worrying about the trains,you'll get it sorted
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2015, 08:24 AM
You'll get there MEG,we're both in the same boat I'm not tackling the stairs though,that wall is way to high Have to admit to defeat on that one and leave to a professional Well chuffed on what I've done so far,my ceiling lines are perfect Well done to you,been working really hard,bet it looks fab
I need to stop talking now and go get organised.See you all later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Nippy you are such a good Nana, that is such a lovely idea taking their minds off what's happened and teaching them something at the same time. Brenda don't understand why you wouldn't wait 4 minutes on the same platform, what else would you do I didn't have a good night either, will have a nanny nap this afternoon perhaps Pouring downhere this morning, girls had stayed inside though so the bedding wasn't that bad and only had to chuck half of it! Eileen when you're finished at your place you can make a start here please I too am thinking of Griff and also Moyra, hoping they're both a little better today, although Moyra does seem to be winning the battle with the foot now, and Griff will perhaps be helped with the op on Thursday.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »