Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-02-2014, 09:37 AM

So my hair needing cutting...

...and due to shoulder/arm/hand/whoopsies I could not cope with the usual clipper zoom zoom every four weeks and my hair was getting longer and longer - if you call 10cm long but I do as it was going every way but where it should go.

So I put my clippers on charge and yesterday went on the attack. Only my clippers said "sorry, but it is too long for us to cope with, please cut it a bit shorter first" but after attacking as best I could with my hairdressing scissors the clippers then decided they could cope.

I cover my head with a snood or, as it is winter I now have some fancy knit large berets/beanies [as the Americans call them] so nobody can see what is underneath although this time I actually left a sort of fringe which shows at where fringes are supposed to show.

Anyhow, as I need to see what I am doing I sit in front of the vanity unit in my ensuite, put a bit of old sheeting to cover the taps and basin and catch my cut off crowning glory [heavy sarcasm here] - and when done wrap up the sheeting and take it outside to chuck for the little birdies to use for their nests.

But - I forgot to do so, just wrapping up the sheeting and putting it to one side - until about an hour ago when I went into my bedroom for something and found that Da Booga had gotten hold of the wrapped up sheeting...

...and my bedroom floor was nicely covered with my chopped off hair!

She is not known as Da Booga for nothing!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Hehehe who needs a carpet eh?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2014, 10:58 AM
ooh she qualifies as a Nortie doesn't she
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
ooh she qualifies as a Nortie doesn't she
When she is norty then yes she does, but when she is not norty then she is jus' wunnerful.

But I lurve her whether she is norty or not so who cares really?