Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2013, 09:27 AM

My big pup, my beautiful girl, my Muffin

Evrything is still very raw, I'm still finding it really hard to accept everything. I don't really know what to do with myself or what to say. Just want to hide away

Ive been beating myself up for weeks about this decision but decided I had to give a little back to the girl who has given me so much in the 7 years we had with her and let her pass peacefully, happy and free from pain

We had the most special last days where she was totally spoiled <3 she had chickens, steak, sausages and liver cake to her hearts content. We took a trip to her favorite beach and she got to stick her little nose out the window to feel the wind blow into her long coat all the way there and back. Then we enjoyed one final walk around our local loch, even the sun came out so we got to enjoy the warmth while we strolled, before our lovely vet let her have all the time she wanted to fall asleep in her own basket before she was helped on her way. Little Totts was then allowed to come in and say her goodbyes, she cuddled into Muffin before we said our final goodbyes.

I'm absolutely heartbroken at losing my special girl. I'm so grateful and glad for the day you found us and made our lives whole. Ill never forget you. Run free until we meet again <3

Muffin
Rescued 11/08/2006
Went to Rainbow Bridge 31/08/2013
At least 18 years young

BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 09:31 AM
I'm so sorry
Sounds like an absolutely wonderful last few days though

Sleep tight, Muffin x
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
Evrything is still very raw, I'm still finding it really hard to accept everything. I don't really know what to do with myself or what to say. Just want to hide away

Ive been beating myself up for weeks about this decision but decided I had to give a little back to the girl who has given me so much in the 7 years we had with her and let her pass peacefully, happy and free from pain

We had the most special last days where she was totally spoiled <3 she had chickens, steak, sausages and liver cake to her hearts content. We took a trip to her favorite beach and she got to stick her little nose out the window to feel the wind blow into her long coat all the way there and back. Then we enjoyed one final walk around our local loch, even the sun came out so we got to enjoy the warmth while we strolled, before our lovely vet let her have all the time she wanted to fall asleep in her own basket before she was helped on her way. Little Totts was then allowed to come in and say her goodbyes, she cuddled into Muffin before we said our final goodbyes.

I'm absolutely heartbroken at losing my special girl. I'm so grateful and glad for the day you found us and made our lives whole. Ill never forget you. Run free until we meet again <3

Muffin
Rescued 11/08/2006
Went to Rainbow Bridge 31/08/2013
At least 18 years young

Hi Nothing anyone can say will make it easier,but its only you that have the memories and the essence of her,so keep them close,and think of her being well and running free at the bridge you made that possible Gemini54
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 09:48 AM
What a beautiful photo of you both. So sorry for your loss
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Laura-Anne,so sorry to hear you lost your beautiful girl Hope in time you can take comfort from the fact that you gave her an amazing life,that photo says it all.(( hugs))

Run free sweet girl xx
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-09-2013, 09:59 AM
18 years old, how amazing is that. I'm sure she'll live on in your heart forever.
So sorry for your loss. x Sleep tight Muffin.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-09-2013, 10:09 AM
I am so sorry that you had to bid farewell to your beautiful Muffin - but you gave her those last few days of pleasure and whatever she wanted, and then let her go to sleep in her own basket until she was gently assisted to The Bridge.

Run free Muffin girlie, no more pain so run free as fast as you can. xx
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2013, 10:26 AM
I am so sorry,

Run free Muffin x
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2013, 11:24 AM
So sorry - what a beautiful beautiful dog she was.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2013, 12:03 PM
I am so sorry for your loss, she looked a beautiful girl, it's wonderful that you made her last days so special xx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >