Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2013, 06:01 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peops

This will be brief from me this morning, as I overslept, just when I wanted to be up early. I need to walk Zena and but up at the park by 8.30 to meet the builders, so I'd better get a move on.

Lynn, good luck with the house viewing, hope it goes in your favour whichever way that is atm, cos you're not 100% sure now are you. Let's hope she falls in love with it and the ball will then be in your court for a change.

Hope everyone else is ok today along with all the little doglets, and I really must get a move on now, but I'll be back once I've got them started up there.

Have a good day everyone
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-06-2013, 06:06 AM

Just to let you know I am still around, but will be going back to bed again shortly. Think I have spent most of the last three days in bed but am going to try to stay up a bit longer today.

Think I need to do a major ketchup but not sure if I can take it all in. Sorry if I have missed anything important.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Mornng H and all,

Well after everything that happenned yesterday today looks like its not going to have enough hours in it.
I have to get Charly back to the doctors this morning and lily to the vets as she has been yelping if I touch her leg with the torn dew claw and she is hobbling about. Hope they don't need to knock her out to sort it as they can't give her anesthetic with her kidney failure, so don't know what they will do if its not .easily sorted.
Trouble is as I didn't go to work last night I have to work this morning while I am doing all this, so I will not get to work till late, which means I will be lucky to get 10 mins home to give lily a wee and grab a sandwich before heading off to work again till about 7pm. Just hope nothing else crops up today as I think I will explode with frustration if it does and just scream.

Lynn good luck with the viewers today.

Good luck with the builders H.

Hope everyone else is ok. Have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Morning Helena don't go falling over in your hurry.
Hope all goes well at the van.

I forgot to get Dillon's breakfast out of the freezer last night so woke up and it was the first thing that popped into my head so had to get up at 6.30 and defrost it in the microwave. All done so he can have his breakfast at 7.30 phew.
Nothing much going on here gain today except for keeping the house tidy for 6pm tonight. Unless Gorden's book money goes in the bank then I will suggest going out for a coffee. Don't think that's likely though.

June I hope you are feeling better today and Mini.
Lorraine I hope you slept well last night it being the first time Davie has been away.
Chris didn't see you around yesterday hope all is well with your mum and Gary.
Bev I hope Charly is better today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2013, 06:13 AM
Malka sorry to hear you are still poorly.
Bev good luck I would of already exploded with frustration.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2013, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post

Just to let you know I am still around, but will be going back to bed again shortly. Think I have spent most of the last three days in bed but am going to try to stay up a bit longer today.

Think I need to do a major ketchup but not sure if I can take it all in. Sorry if I have missed anything important.
Morning Malka, oh dear, I didn't realise you've been unwell, as I've been absent since last Friday too so missed it all. Hope you feel better as the day goes on.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Mornng H and all,

Well after everything that happenned yesterday today looks like its not going to have enough hours in it.
I have to get Charly back to the doctors this morning and lily to the vets as she has been yelping if I touch her leg with the torn dew claw and she is hobbling about. Hope they don't need to knock her out to sort it as they can't give her anesthetic with her kidney failure, so don't know what they will do if its not .easily sorted.
Trouble is as I didn't go to work last night I have to work this morning while I am doing all this, so I will not get to work till late, which means I will be lucky to get 10 mins home to give lily a wee and grab a sandwich before heading off to work again till about 7pm. Just hope nothing else crops up today as I think I will explode with frustration if it does and just scream.

Lynn good luck with the viewers today.

Good luck with the builders H.

Hope everyone else is ok. Have a good day.
Morning Bev, oh jeesus Christ, you've got another hectic one today then Bev. Good luck with Lily and Charly and you'll be dead on your feet by 7pm tonight won't you.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Helena don't go falling over in your hurry.
Hope all goes well at the van.

I forgot to get Dillon's breakfast out of the freezer last night so woke up and it was the first thing that popped into my head so had to get up at 6.30 and defrost it in the microwave. All done so he can have his breakfast at 7.30 phew.
Nothing much going on here gain today except for keeping the house tidy for 6pm tonight. Unless Gorden's book money goes in the bank then I will suggest going out for a coffee. Don't think that's likely though.

June I hope you are feeling better today and Mini.
Lorraine I hope you slept well last night it being the first time Davie has been away.
Chris didn't see you around yesterday hope all is well with your mum and Gary.
Bev I hope Charly is better today.
Morning Lynn, I didn't know Gorden's had a book published? I do remember reading about it months ago, but that's good news if he's sold some. It could escalate into a best seller maybe, wouldn't that be nice Lynn

Now I'm off out.....
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Morning Helena
Hope the builders manage to sort the water problem out up at the van ,
Hate when one sleeps in puts the day out off kilter
Take care no heroics up there
Malka
Sorry the lasr 3days have been yucky for you
Missed you yesterday ,hope your feeling a wee bit better today
Sleeps as good as meat they say hugggge hugs to you and Pereg
Same old same old my what an exciting life I lead
Change in the weather very oppressive
Got to clear some stuff as solar panels getting fitted tomorrow
Great that means stuff going to the tip ,no going in the loft for me after the last excursion up there the oh can deal with that
Hope all poorly feel better soon
All the doglets are bright eyed and bushy tailed
Enjoy what ever you've got planed don't work too hard I expect you all will
Take care stay safe
Hugs to all that need them
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2013, 07:10 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

Helena - good luck with your busy day and I hope everyone turns up as planned.

It looks like there is a lot going on for some of you today - good luck to you Bev as well. Lynn I hope you get out for that coffee and you manage to keep the house spick and span.
Malka I'm sorry you've been feeling unwell and bounce back very quickly ((hugs)). Norma - Solar panels being fitted is exciting and it'll be interesting to see how much your bills come down. I hope you manage to get everything sorted today.
Moyra - I hope you back is finally feeling better ((hugs)).

Busy day for me too. Walking the dogs shortly before going to visit my Mum (with dogs) then dashing back as OH due out at 1.00 and someone should really be here while the decorators are.

Woke up to fine rain and leaden skies .... summer is here

I hope everyone has a good day and any poorly people or dogs are feeling better today.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Morning

Helena - good luck with the builders.

Malka - sorry you are feeling low. I hope you feel better soon.

Bev - I hope things go well for Charly and Lily today.

Lynn - good luck with keeping your house tidy (I can never do that! ) and I hope you get your coffee.

Norma - good luck with clearing stuff; that's something else I never seem to actually achieve!

Just off to walk Loki while Carys goes to school - if I can get her off the android, that is! The dentist visit was good yesterday - he is pleased with my clean teeth (yay!) and told me to keep it up. Both kids' teeth were fine, although he thinks Michael should give up his night time comfort blanket now, else it could affect his teeth. Argh, it was hard enough to get him to give it up during the daytime!

Have a lovely day everyone.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Good morning all Dogsey Peops

This will be brief from me this morning, as I overslept, just when I wanted to be up early. I need to walk Zena and but up at the park by 8.30 to meet the builders, so I'd better get a move on.
Another busy busy day for you H! No wonder you need those granny naps!

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Just to let you know I am still around, but will be going back to bed again shortly. Think I have spent most of the last three days in bed but am going to try to stay up a bit longer today. Think I need to do a major ketchup but not sure if I can take it all in. Sorry if I have missed anything important.
I think the last thing you should worry about is finding time to to do a major catch up on the forum if you are tired and unwell. You can pop in and update about yourself without having to try to catch up with and read all the posts. If you are feeling tired - bed is the best place - why make yourself 'stay up' - you'll be getting up often enough to let Pereg in and out!

I know it's a waste of time me saying but - if you've felt unwell for that long you should really get checked over by the doc.

I'm finding the heat a bit draining here the past few days and summer hasn't really kicked in yet! I felt like doing sod all over the weekend so I did sod all! Am fine today though.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Mornng H and all,
Oh dear MM your day does sound pretty awful. And full of things you can't avoid. Good luck to Charly and poor Lily too. I assume Charly is not at home to just let the dog out later while you are at work?

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
What little bits of raw Bella has she has frozen so not a problem here!

I HATE that 'keeping the house looking tidy' stuff once it's on the market. Bad enough for a day or so - any longer, forget it!

Do tell more about the book - I've obv. missed that.

Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Same old same old my what an exciting life I lead
Change in the weather very oppressive
Got to clear some stuff as solar panels getting fitted tomorrow
Great that means stuff going to the tip ,no going in the loft for me after the last excursion up there the oh can deal with that
Solar panels? Does this mean, like me, you will get your hot water compliments of the SUN most of the year? Or is it a more sophisticated set up to provide electricity?

I too used to hate going up in the loft - just reminded me how lazy I was at sorting it all out. However I love going to the tip! Yeah - carload of stuff got rid of in one go! I'd look at what was being chucked out and tell myself I now had 'the equivalent cubic space to the rubbish free in the house now'. Sadly it never looked that way!

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Busy day for me too. Walking the dogs shortly before going to visit my Mum (with dogs) then dashing back as OH due out at 1.00 and someone should really be here while the decorators are.

Woke up to fine rain and leaden skies .... summer is here
You've got a busy day too. Hope the mum visit goes smoothly. As for 'fine' rain - it's never fine with me when it rains! Reminds me of what they'd sometimes call it down in Cornwall - Liquid Sunshine!

We walked for further than usual today down at the Lake - I was feeling quite sprightly and there was a breeze. Ended up with Bella getting back to the car, lapping up a drink and then BOLTING UNDER THE CAR in the shade and refusing to come out lol! I was getting so hot stood in the full glare of the sun in the parking area I felt like crawling under there with her.

I tried putting the key in ignition so it make the beeping sound. She stayed put! I then got her water and a metal bowl from the boot and made a big performance of noisily filling it up and out she crawled and I NABBED HER!

The little monkey!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »