Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 02:17 AM

Feeling sorry for myself!!!!

I am sick of being in pain!! Not just any pain but imo the worst two pains!!

Had a wisdom tooth push through just before xmas, according to the dentist there's not enough room so it decided tp turn and come out the side of my jaw cue split gums and an infection on antibiotics over xmas!

Earache started last night went to Dr's today, got an ear infection now, more antibiotics

Oh and somewhere in the middle of these I've dislocated my finger and chipped the bone too

I'm very rarely poorly which makes being so worse, I don't do well on biotics they make feel really bleaurgh and tired too.

So it's 2am and I'm sat in bed feeling sooooo tired I'm considering chopping my ears off as it's them hurting that's keeping me awake even though I've had my full quota of pain relief tablets too !!!

To add insult to injury the slightly confused bird outside is singing a merry song, sounding completely happy with himself even though it's pitch black outside and dawn is a good 5 hrs away
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by Baileys Blind View Post
I am sick of being in pain!! Not just any pain but imo the worst two pains!!

Had a wisdom tooth push through just before xmas, according to the dentist there's not enough room so it decided tp turn and come out the side of my jaw cue split gums and an infection on antibiotics over xmas!

Earache started last night went to Dr's today, got an ear infection now, more antibiotics

Oh and somewhere in the middle of these I've dislocated my finger and chipped the bone too

I'm very rarely poorly which makes being so worse, I don't do well on biotics they make feel really bleaurgh and tired too.

So it's 2am and I'm sat in bed feeling sooooo tired I'm considering chopping my ears off as it's them hurting that's keeping me awake even though I've had my full quota of pain relief tablets too !!!

To add insult to injury the slightly confused bird outside is singing a merry song, sounding completely happy with himself even though it's pitch black outside and dawn is a good 5 hrs away
Hot water bottle, warm olive oil in ear.. old fashioned remedies that will comfort....oil of cloves will ease toothache..

And enjoy the music! He is trying to comfort you!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 06:25 AM
Oh my, you really are in the wars. I hope you can find some relief soon.

I know all about the earache as suffered an infection one christmas too.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Oh dear. I hope you managed to get some sleep and feel a bit better this morning.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Oh bless you. I do hope that the pain eased and you got some much needed sleep x