View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2012, 05:34 AM

Like pebbles on a beach...... for those who asked :)

So here is my pebble jewerly..... a few pairs of earrings at the moment.. they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself

These are handmade with pebbles I collected off of the beach in Oregon back in the summer *sighs and tries to remember summer* there are 2 pebbles on each loop, glued together onto a ring with epoxy and then attached to the earring rings..

Just some pebbles...

Pebbles and some buttons...

Would love some feedback love to hear what people think.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-12-2012, 07:45 AM
I think they are beautiful Debbie, and that you are very talented! xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2012, 08:53 AM
I really really like those, so unique and beautiful. Are they very heavy to wear?
You certainly are very talented.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I think they are beautiful Debbie, and that you are very talented! xx
Thanks Malka

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I really really like those, so unique and beautiful. Are they very heavy to wear?
You certainly are very talented.
Thanks I really like them too, and no not heavy to wear at all, you hardly notice you have them on.

It is fun to do something unusual
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm loving them Debbie, dangly, jangly is nice, you should do well selling a lot of those I'm sure. Do you use a type of Superglue to stick everything together then? On close inspection, they look really well made too, not like the usual rubbish you see in the shops. Have you got an online shop for all this pretty handcrafted jewellery then Debbie or do you just attend craft fairs and suchlike? Really lovely, I'm likey
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm loving them Debbie, dangly, jangly is nice, you should do well selling a lot of those I'm sure. Do you use a type of Superglue to stick everything together then? On close inspection, they look really well made too, not like the usual rubbish you see in the shops. Have you got an online shop for all this pretty handcrafted jewellery then Debbie or do you just attend craft fairs and suchlike? Really lovely, I'm likey
Thanks Helena, I use Epoxy to stick 2 pebbles around a ring, that ring is then attached to the chain by using a couple of special pliers that i have. Epoxy is REALLY REALLY sticky stuff and I get in a bit of a pickle, I usually end up with a pebble stuck on the end of my finger

I do sell at craft fairs but I have an Etsy shop online too, it is called buttondog if you went to Etsy and put that name in you would find my shop, I also have a social network page of the same name, I get alot of feedback from fellow crafters on there too.

The hardest part has been getting an audience outside of craft fairs etc.. but I put in a lot of work re. my social network page last year and it really paid off in the run up to Christmas.

Thanks for the feedback, it is always nice to hear
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2012, 05:25 PM
They're lovely. The stones look really shiny too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-12-2012, 05:27 PM
I like those.
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Love em. Especially the one with the buttons. Again. They do look a wee bit heavy to wear. Mind you. I'm the type jewellry wise that if you cannot sleep, bathe, wear all the time I don't wear it. Do you do bracelets?
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by one.eyed.dog View Post
Love em. Especially the one with the buttons. Again. They do look a wee bit heavy to wear. Mind you. I'm the type jewellry wise that if you cannot sleep, bathe, wear all the time I don't wear it. Do you do bracelets?
Hi, you would think they would be heavy but they aren't at all, the pebbles are lovely and light. I do do bracelets, if you want to see what else I do you can look on Etsy and search for buttondog, I don't think I am allowed to post a link

Here is a pic of what one of my bracelets is like (this one is sold):

Funny you said that about they type of jewelry you wear as I am like that too, but I do enjoy making them and thinking of all the lovely places I could wear them
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >