Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 05:38 AM

Morning my Dogsey friends - Thursday!

Morning all,

Well, just as I was turning of the PC yesterday morning, Baz walked back through the door. The further south he got, the worse the weather became so he (wisely) turned around.

Back to the bus and a lift to work for him and the rather early rising (and toast!) for me

I love it when a plan comes together

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it turn?
ozbound
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-02-2012, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicky morning all

Thought I had lost a day there and got all excited alas it is still Thursday lol
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 06:06 AM
Originally Posted by ozbound View Post
Morning Vicky morning all

Thought I had lost a day there and got all excited alas it is still Thursday lol
Morning Andy - apologies hon, I've changed it now. "Old lady" mode was *on*
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning everyone - keep safe and keep warm. Life can be lousy at times and I do not want it to be lousy for you.

Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Been on holiday all week and have done absolutely nothing apart from walk the dogs

In a fit of guilt I'm going to go to ASDA when they open this morning and do my shopping and then do a bit of housework (yuk).

Have a good day everyone.

Chellie
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2012, 06:42 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I wasn't seeing things then earlier.

Feels a little warmer out there today. Threat of some more snow today too not sure if for us though. I hope not. I hope they have it wrong.

Love the gem today. Have a good day all.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Morning Vicki and all

Busy day today, taking my cousin out for lunch. I am very concerned, he is deteriorating in so many ways, he has mental health issues also other health issues. It's very difficult to know what to do for the best.

Have a great day all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Morning Vicki, Andy, Grandma, Chellie, Lynn, Gerry and all

Doesn't look so white out there this morning, so must be a bit warmer, but that's probably coz more snow is on it's way this afternoon. I was the only car up the top yesterday, they're all lightweights, or maybe they're the sensible ones! I shall venture off up there soon anyway, it's rather nice having it all to ourselves.

Just been outside to fill the bird feeders and managed to tread in a blob of poop in the bootroom as I came back in, in my NEW slippers Dave missed that bit then when he cleaned up, thanksDave! I went to B&Q yesterday and got Georgie one of those oil heaters for out there, coz our heating doesn't extend into that bootroom, and the whole point of leaving him out there is because he doesn't do well with our central heating, but it took the chill off niceley, it was 10deg out there this morning instead of 5 and yet he wanted to come in at 5 am, whereas normally, he wants to stay out there - can't win!
#
Booking a few house viewings for Saturday over in East Sussex, we need to get cracking with finding something, and although I've searched almost the whole of the UK, we're now back where we started lol! Typical me that is!

Enjoy the day, hope you don't get too much snow and stay safe, it's still slippery out there.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Lynn I am also praying we get no more snow today. I am sick of it now, trying to walk on sheets of ice is no fun.
Its my dads 84th Birthday today so will be going to visit him and my mum later, but have to wait in this morning for my new bed, which will hopefully mean I can then start having a proper nights sleep, my old one is too uncomfy and hurts my back.
Keeping my fingers crossed a couple like a house they are visiting today as their house is in my dream location in the sticks with a huge garden for the dogs and next door in a private house lives an old friend of mine and her horses. If they like it and then those people view and like my house we could be doing a 3 way swap.
Have a good day everyone and take care out there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Happy birthday to your dad Bev.

I am keeping everything crossed fo this 3 way swap for you.
I know how much you want to move.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >