Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2011, 06:37 AM

Good morning everyone - Saturday!

Morning all,

Off to sunny (well, maybe later) Horsham today with Jackie for a mooch around the charity shops. Must also pop into Wilkinsons too, as I need a few bits, and they have great offers on pretty much all of the time.

Of course a nice breakfast is also on the cards, which makes them soggy so on the plate would be better.....

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
If two wrongs don’t make a right, try three
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2011, 07:27 AM
Morning Vicki and all

So you're coming down to my neck of the woods today then Vicki, I'd invite you round for a cuppa (coz I'm only about 15 mins away) but I'm off Christmas Shopping into Brighton this morning with a friend. I've smashed open that savings pot that we've had on the go since January and I've got £300 to spend!! I hope I don't buy tooooooo much for meself!!! Enjoy your brekkie on a plate, and I think the sun's gonna come out for you

My leg is much, much better today, I can't quite believe it myself, although I have to be careful not to move sideways quickly otherwise it's painful, so I have to keep in a straight line lol! I only noticed this when I was in the kitchen yesterday and went to lean over on the spot without moving that leg, luckily I stopped myself in time otherwise I would have been back to square one I think. Going to try a short walk today, managed 10 mins yesterday with them both and I cleared those leaves slowly, but I had to do it.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Have a nice day Vicki and enjoy breakfast. Mind your back.

Have a good day shopping Helena. Watch the leg.

I am very pleaed no aches from my little fall yesterday.

Liked the gem. Have a good day all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-11-2011, 08:11 AM

Morning Vicki, morning Nechda, morning Lynn, morning all...

Been up since 3am with the ouchies and it now feels like bedtime already but it is only just gone 10am!

After the pigeon the other day and the chequebook yesterday, I wonder what Madam will find to chomble on today?

[has a quick look to make sure purse, wallet and camera are safely out of her way]

Have a good Saturday everyone!

Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Morning all,

Slept very badly, couldnt stop thinking about Klaus, have been up early and printing off more posters, just about to start ringing round the vets and kennels just to see. I dont want to ring his owners yet incase theyve managed to get a bit of sleep. Everytime I call them I feel like im getting their hopes up and then letting them down when I cant say ' Ive got him!'

Godalming lights are being switched on tonight so might drag the OH down to watch that as usualy I meet loads of my clients down there so its a good catch up oppertunity for those who I rarely see!

All depends on if we find Klaus first

Have a good day all
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2011, 08:51 AM
morning all, got family coming today havnt seen them for a while, but should be good so have a good day all.
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2011, 09:01 AM
Morning all. What an interesting day you all have planned. I like Malka have been up since 3am so already feel like its bedtime thanks to Angel who hasn't shut up all night / morning. *Rips Hair out*.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-11-2011, 11:07 AM
'morning everyone

Sam, hope there's good news on Klaus.

Glad that leg is much better H

Has turned a bit cold here today, and foggy, and generally miserable, but heating is going full blast so we're comfortable inside which is where I expect to spend most of the day, apart from the obligatory 'walkies'