Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

19-02-2010, 04:40 AM

Got your finger on the paw/pulse?

Any of you keep up with what's happening in the dog world? And love writing too?

We're hoping to launch a Dogsey blog and are looking for people who want to be part of the team

It will involve writing short blog posts about what's going on in the dog world for our front page - covering anything and everything related to dogs. There will even be a chance to review the occasional dog product every now and again

We'll run this alongside the usual member blogs - and occasionally 'promote' members own blogs to the front page as well so hopefully we'll try to get as many people as possible involved. We'll also use the official blog to start interesting discussions, maybe like a discussion of the week etc. Perhaps we'll be able to use it to promote responsible dog ownership too - who knows how far we'll be able to go with it!

It will add a brand new dimension to the site, but best of all you have a chance to get involved.

So... anyone fancy it?
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Sounds like a fab project and I would like to be involved but don't consider myself anywhere near knowledgable enough to write about what's going on in the dog world.

I'd be happy to review stuff or help out in any other way if needed though.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2010, 09:52 AM
I would be happy to have a shot.
I am not the best writer in the world but I like to add my musings and training tips on my blog so would be honored if any of my ramblings were OK for Dogsey
It sounds fun
(BTW I havent figured if I can push my blog posts (my website on my profile) onto a personal dogsey blog because I have spent so long setting up the blogger account and it would be cool if I could link the two)
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2010, 12:38 PM
I would like to contribute, my area of interest and bestsubject to contribute would be showing, health and grooming Not great with training tips as mine are all very unruly. Thy only behave in the show ring.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2010, 12:41 PM
I'd love to contribute on showing, grooming and new doggy products. Also greta places to walk and holiday with your dog and reviews of campsites etc. would be fab.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

19-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Good stuff guys! I'll contact everyone who shows interest in this thread closer the time

You don't have to be a writing genius as we'll have an editor who will look through all blog posts before they go live - we just need people who keep up to date with everything in the dog world to report back for everyone else
Lisab
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-02-2010, 03:56 PM
I would be happy to help out, sounds fun!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 09:11 AM
That sounds like fun...count me in Azz
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Would it be like the dog-related newsy stuff I did before? If so, I could have a go at that kind of thing - I love writing but I'd be no good at more in-depth dog stuff, like showing etc.
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Sounds fantastic. Happy to help out in any way I can
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >