Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 04:16 PM

Hyper Pepsi

I expect it is something to do with the constant stream of visitors today.
Now it might be my birthday and I might be walking on two sticks still but it's me who is having to hoover between each visit!

Is it dead yet?

Wasn't me Mum

Who are you kidding?!

Can you see the evidence around her chops?
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-08-2011, 05:25 PM
She obviously had a good time killing it I don't think she can get away with it, the evidence is clear.

Come to think of it there is a JRT in our village who looks very much like her except he has more white on his muzzle and being a dog is a little bit more chunky but is the same 'type' though (same size / tail / ears... etc) proper little dogs
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Aww bless her, is she showing off to the visitors?

Now this may be my imagination but she seems to look a lot younger than when you first adopted her...you didn't swap the good Pepsi for a naughty one, did you?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-08-2011, 05:31 PM
No no no no no.

Pepsi did not do it - she was just picking up after the other norty norty doggy.

Well that is what Pereg says, and who am I to disbelieve her?
skippy440
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Looks like something that my Cannon would do. Short of the "I didn't did look" with pieces of stuffing hanging from his mouth.
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Great pics
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 06:12 PM
She does look younger! Looks like she had a great time killing it and no way can she pretend she didn't!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by nddogs View Post
She obviously had a good time killing it I don't think she can get away with it, the evidence is clear.

Come to think of it there is a JRT in our village who looks very much like her except he has more white on his muzzle and being a dog is a little bit more chunky but is the same 'type' though (same size / tail / ears... etc) proper little dogs
Aww good jobe Pepsi can't meet him, I reckon there would be mayhem

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Aww bless her, is she showing off to the visitors?

Now this may be my imagination but she seems to look a lot younger than when you first adopted her...you didn't swap the good Pepsi for a naughty one, did you?
Ahh now, you may have solved the mystery She is certainly getting nortier and I agree younger in her ways

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
No no no no no.

Pepsi did not do it - she was just picking up after the other norty norty doggy.

Well that is what Pereg says, and who am I to disbelieve her?
Yeah right, I can believe that ....... not! There isn't an intact toy in the house

Originally Posted by skippy440 View Post
Looks like something that my Cannon would do. Short of the "I didn't did look" with pieces of stuffing hanging from his mouth.
She couldn't make out why we were all laughing at her, with the evidence hanging out of her mouth

Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Great pics

Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
She does look younger! Looks like she had a great time killing it and no way can she pretend she didn't!
Lol I think maybe she looks younger because we have sorted her skin out now. She had an "allergy" when we adopted her and a lot of her fur was either missing or very thin. It is now thick and shiny
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 07:05 PM
ahh Pepsi's trying to make a pretty snow storm for mummy's birfday she always looks so innocent (even with the evidence around her chops )
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 07:07 PM
I wish mine would kill a toy rather than what they do when we have visitors - squish them into the sofa! Well Louie says that it is his seat so he should be able to sit on them..

Naughty Pepsi! Still there are worse things she could do..
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >