Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2011, 05:10 PM

Another convert...

So today I have been visited by a teacher friend I worked with, her lads are a bit older than Davie and had just had a book clearout...she though Davie could use them. He can, and there's almost 30 which leaves me pondering where on earth they are going to go.

I digress. Jane had never really bothered about staffy's before, and wasn't really a dog person....then she met Dougal. Who did his usual...had a wee sniff, then plonked himself beside her and pointedly leaned on her leg. Pretty soon the hand was down scratching his ears...then it progressed to Dougal lying beside her being scratched, next thing I knew Dougal was draped across Jane's knee and enjoying himself immensely.

Needless to say, poor Jane left with her clothes looking miles whiter than they were when she arrived but she is besotted with Dougal and thought he was such a soft heap (which we knew already but...).

Well done Dougal, now if I can just train him to help Davie tidy his room and make space for these books.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Aww, that's lovely If only more people had encounters with lovely staffies like him
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2011, 06:33 PM
orr thats great
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Dougal sounds like a right little character
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran