Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 04:18 AM

Morning, morning, morning - Friday!

Morning all,

Yay! Friday is finally here

I have a bit of an odd day today. I have a breakfast meeting at 7.30 (hence the early start) which, with any luck, will involve a much yearned for bacon sarny (norty but oh, so nice!)

Then it’s into work until 9.30 when I have to leave to go to hospital to have a further cortisone injection in my hand (ouch) as my trigger finger is back and very painful.

After that I’m going home for a few hours to feel sorry for myself, then it’s round to the GP for a blood test at 2pm

After that, the usual Tesco run. Sheesh! I’m knackered just reading that!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Good luck with the injection today Vicki. I had one of those and although it was painful while it was done I found it OK as soon as they stopped .
Not too much time in work anyway
I am going to get some PYO strawberries and raspberries today, then off to the gym and then lots of phone calls to make.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 06:03 AM
Morning,

Funeral today as well as my Sister's birthday - someone wrote her a message on FB saying "have a good'un" they're probably oblivious but I know it'll have my sister in tears.
Take the good and the bad I suppose...

Louie gets to see the friend he hasn't seen in months today so he should be knackered when we have to leave.

Other than that I'm not doing much else today.

Oh Adie gets back next weekend - just for a few days so I do have that to look forward to..

Hope everyone's day is fun and happy..
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 06:14 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev and everyone

Blimey, I hope you get through that lot in a day Vicki, and hope the injection doesn't hurt....toooo much!

I was on a high this morning coz it's Georgie's Birthday today, and then I looked out the window and it's raining which has scuppered all my plans for him, but hopefully it'll pass by the time I've finished my tea. Otherwise, we'll have to do something else

Enjoy yours whatever you're doing
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-06-2011, 06:21 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Good luck with the injection.
Murv
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-06-2011, 06:33 AM
Morning all, good luck with the injection Vikki,

Hope all goes as well as can be expected at the funeral SLB, best wishes.

Another long day at work for me, but a bit of good news this morning though, our new rescue dog actually dragged herslf off her bed this morning and came over to me for a cuddle
We've only had her a Month, and she's very withdrawn, especially in the mornings although she's enjoying cuddles later in the day so it's another little step forward.

Have a good one all,

Chris

And it's FRIDAY
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2011, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Good luck with the injection Vicki, hope its not as painful as usual.

Thinking of you today SLB and what a shame it has coincided with your sisters birthday. (((Hugs))).

Hope that rain stops later for Georgie Helena. Send it down here I need some rain for my garden.

A quiet day hopefuly today after sorting out lots of little things for Gill yesterday. One day my time will be my own. Pleeeeazze say it will.

Have a good day all.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Morning... blimey Vicki, you'll need some lucozade to get through that day!! Breakfast meeting? Hells teeth, I'd be snoozing into my cornflakes

Hope the injection helps your finger, I've heard that can be very painful that trigger finger

Don't burn yourself out xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 06:54 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Hope all goes well for you today....((((hugs))))

Yesterday we were out most of the day first with the gang then by ourselves, then I went to the horses last night, Pat did some DIY whilst I was gone, so thats a few jobs out of the way

Today is abit of a 'back to norm' as we both have a training day which we can not get out of, but still it finishes at 2 so thats not so bad.

I hope you have a reasonable day hun....XXX

Morning All have a good one xxxx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 07:15 AM
morning all

hope the injection isnt too painful. a free day for us. got to drop a package off at martin's youngest daughter than a really good long walk for blackie.....just hoping the weather stays dry

have a good one all

sue
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >