Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 01:48 PM

Masta Deluxe Waterproof Dog Coat

Anyone tried one of these coats?

I have an older style Masta coat for my Collie but it's pretty big on Cooper (big around the neck, same as their horse rugs!)

The Deluxe coat looks like it might have a smaller neck hole, and I like the fact it covers under the chest and fastens with a clip over the back.

http://www.millbryhill.co.uk/pet-pro...llow-38669.htm
pinkgunner
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Hi,

Ive just bought my dog a coat, I was going to buy one of them Masta coats but I got put off by the clip, I thought it looked like it might be a big uncomfortable with the plastic clip sat right on the spine? In the end I bought a Ancol Muddy Paws coat, and its great, it has the same principle as the Masta coat with the bit that goes underneath, but it fastens with velcro over the back, it also has elastic strips that fasten with a popper under the back legs to stop it slipping. I got mine off ebay and I'm reeeeeally pleased with it!
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 03:44 PM
I have tried a muddy paws coat but prefer the look of the Masta, velcro doesn't stay done up long on my pup
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-11-2010, 04:46 PM
I have something similar for Chloe, called Danish Design by Susanne Morteson , waterproof/ windproof / breathable.
It's only used in very bad weather and it does the job last winter the flap which goes underneath prevented Chloe getting snowballs in her tummy furnishings.

http://www.millbryhill.co.uk/pet-pro...xury-15647.htm

I like the look of the one with the clasp on instead of Velcro, though the Velcro does work ok at the moment .I think I will sew a clasp on .