Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Good morning everyone - Monday!

Morning all,

Monday again, but the start of my last week at work before my holiday – whoop whoop!

Should be quite a calm week, as Emma is back from holiday and Shirley is stopping with us for the foreseeable future. Officially, I’m actually one person up – suits me!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Who stopped payment on my reality check?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 05:25 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Countdown to the holidays has begun Vicki

Been up since 4ish as Henry started whinging, I think it was all this rain that unsettled him, it's been falling like torrents since last night. I had to relent and take him out at 4.15 and it was very scary out there, he did a few tiddles and then decided that was all he wanted and back we ran...he's now fully dried off and snoring his head off...I couldn't get back to sleep though

I'm not sure if the rain has caused it but we are inundated with spiders...huge ones with horns on I don't like it one bit

Hope you all have a great Monday
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 05:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Monday has come around far too quickly

Hope you have a peaceful week Vicki. You'll be ready for your holiday

I'm off next week but just at home relaxing. Have a good Monday all
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, had a great weekend at the flyball where i think i've found a cracking home for Spot, unfortunately its back to reality this morning.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Countdown to the holidays has begun Vicki

Been up since 4ish as Henry started whinging, I think it was all this rain that unsettled him, it's been falling like torrents since last night. I had to relent and take him out at 4.15 and it was very scary out there, he did a few tiddles and then decided that was all he wanted and back we ran...he's now fully dried off and snoring his head off...I couldn't get back to sleep though

I'm not sure if the rain has caused it but we are inundated with spiders...huge ones with horns on I don't like it one bit

Hope you all have a great Monday
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Monday has come around far too quickly

Hope you have a peaceful week Vicki. You'll be ready for your holiday

I'm off next week but just at home relaxing. Have a good Monday all
Morning J
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, had a great weekend at the flyball where i think i've found a cracking home for Spot, unfortunately its back to reality this morning.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - great news!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 05:52 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
You can hopefully start to unwind at work this week Vicki in preperation for your much deserved holiday.
I've just done a wet very quick round the block walk with the dogs. This afternoon I have to go to see my grandson and take his Birthday present over and then on to my other sons who is in the Philapines to empty out all the food that has defrosted in his freezer and get it out ready for the dustman tomorrow.
Hopefully it will dry up for tonights dog walks.
Charly starts her new job today so is feeling nervous. I am sure she will be fine though.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 06:16 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all,
Scratch went to the vets, which didn't go too bad, but of course there were tears. Been a cold, wet day here.
YAY for you holidays Vicki, you earnt them.
Hope everyone has a lovely day xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Bet your are getting excited Vicki.

Currently wet here as it has been most of the night. Bad night here too with Ollie, he just wouldn't settle so I ended up on the spare bed with him again for a couple of hours. After lots of cuddles and shifting around he came back downstairs and went too sleep.

We have the Grandchildren for the next 3 days they are going home each evening though thank goodness because I shall be worn out by tea time.

Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
You can hopefully start to unwind at work this week Vicki in preperation for your much deserved holiday.
I've just done a wet very quick round the block walk with the dogs. This afternoon I have to go to see my grandson and take his Birthday present over and then on to my other sons who is in the Philapines to empty out all the food that has defrosted in his freezer and get it out ready for the dustman tomorrow.
Hopefully it will dry up for tonights dog walks.
Charly starts her new job today so is feeling nervous. I am sure she will be fine though.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev - Good luck to Charly!

Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning all,
Scratch went to the vets, which didn't go too bad, but of course there were tears. Been a cold, wet day here.
YAY for you holidays Vicki, you earnt them.
Hope everyone has a lovely day xxxx
Afternoon Emma - hugs honey x

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Bet your are getting excited Vicki.

Currently wet here as it has been most of the night. Bad night here too with Ollie, he just wouldn't settle so I ended up on the spare bed with him again for a couple of hours. After lots of cuddles and shifting around he came back downstairs and went too sleep.

We have the Grandchildren for the next 3 days they are going home each evening though thank goodness because I shall be worn out by tea time.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - enjoy! (I think!)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >