Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 04:13 AM

Good morning everyone - Thursday!

Morning all,

Well, I’m delighted to report I was pleasantly surprised by my new temp. We had an induction chat first of all for about 40 minutes, and then I handed her over to Emma and Suzanne for some basic training.

The girls reported that she picked up what was taught quite quickly.

She’s a very pleasant woman – not weird at all - and I’m hoping she’ll stay for the long haul! She also has three rescue dogs, and made me a nice cup of tea this afternoon....... she’ll do!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Well just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover eh Vicki.

I, on the other hand have the displeasure of my absent member of staff returning on Monday with a list of 'demands' including a week's holiday! 'We' are not amused.

Deep breath and carry on

Have a good Thursday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Well just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover eh Vicki.

I, on the other hand have the displeasure of my absent member of staff returning on Monday with a list of 'demands' including a week's holiday! 'We' are not amused.

Deep breath and carry on

Have a good Thursday all
Morning J - good grief - this person has more front than Eastbourne........ shame you can't get rid, eh? x0x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning J - good grief - this person has more front than Eastbourne........ shame you can't get rid, eh? x0x
No kidding Vicki. I'm waiting for a call from HR and watch this space. Won't get the better of me xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
No kidding Vicki. I'm waiting for a call from HR and watch this space. Won't get the better of me xx
Good for you - keep me posted x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 05:01 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Good for you - keep me posted x
Will do Vicki xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 05:33 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning Jackie

Lovely to hear you've found a lovely temp girl to work with Hope she keeps up the good work

Diesel ended up with 4 stitches after his vet visit on Monday. The vet couldn't find anything in his poorly paw.....So she cut away a deep lump of skin in the hope she's removed the problem Bless him. Hopefully that'll be the end of it now, but I'm not so sure.

Have a lovely Thursday all x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 05:43 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning Jackie

Lovely to hear you've found a lovely temp girl to work with Hope she keeps up the good work

Diesel ended up with 4 stitches after his vet visit on Monday. The vet couldn't find anything in his poorly paw.....So she cut away a deep lump of skin in the hope she's removed the problem Bless him. Hopefully that'll be the end of it now, but I'm not so sure.

Have a lovely Thursday all x
Morning Lou - poor Diesel..... x0x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Got the parents popping in for coffee this morning on thier way to Tesco so I must blitz the house quickly this morning before they get here. I have told them they will have to sit in the garden though as I can't have Shady leaping around in her cage frustrated and doing damage when we have come this far. They were not amused but still wanted to come despite me telling them I would prefer to meet them at Tesco for a coffee and not upset Shady at all. They are just not doggy people so don't understand..
Have a good day everyone. I hope Diesel will be ok Lou and this has sorted the problem. Take care.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 06:09 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

I'm so pleased the temp has turned out well Vicki, you must have been dreading her starting after all our comments Just goes to show....

Hope Diesel feels better soon Lou, poor little chap, please give him a hug from us xx

Talk about accident prone, I'm having trouble typing as I sliced the top of my middle finger of the right hand over a week ago, that is gradually getting better but still pours with blood whenever it feels like it, then blow me, I stepped out the front door yesterday and went over on my ankle that has been playing me up, fell on my side so am bruised from the knee up to my hip and I grazed the finger beside the one that was already cut, that has also poured with blood, (it's that thin skin where the nail starts), so I'm thinking that maybe a day of not typing too much will be on the agenda. (I'm not going to mention my tooth/abcess )

Hope you all have a great day xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >