Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2010, 09:42 PM

Sooo proud of Misty :)

It was my step mothers 40th birthday on Friday, and Dad threw her a massive party, with some 50 folk attending.

I was so worried about how Misty would react, and behave, especially, as I wasn't going to be there. My step-grandparents had my Dad's dog Scamp at there house, as he doesn't like people invading his home, and Dad's going away tomorrow, so Scamp has his 'holidays' with his grandparents and it's his time away from the monster that is my dog!

Spoke to my Dad today, and he said Misty was soooo good. I couldn't believe it, she wasn't too in anybodys faces, played nicely with the kids, and helped my stepcousin get over her fear of dogs with her lovely nature, and the fact, she just lays on her back and demands belly tickles!

Dad said she did have an upset tummy yesterday, so someone must have slipped her some bbq food, even though she had been put in her crate, whilst everyone was eating, so that no one would feed her, as she doesn't get 'human' food very often. She seems to be okay now though! Phew!

Sorry for rambling, I'm just dead proud of my girl. So many people wanted to take her home, and she said she is a real credit to me, because she was so well behaved and was so friendly, and she still is quite young and puppyish in her behaviour sometimes!

Ohhhh I love my baby girl!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Aw well done Misty. You must be pleased
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Aw well done Misty. You must be pleased
I am so pleased! It's the little things with her that make me the most proud. When she retrieved her first partridge, then retrieved her first pheasant.

And now, coping so very well in a busy environment!

The rewards of owning a dog!