Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 09:48 PM

The joy of a good bone.

Well I went to the market this morning and brought the dogs a meaty bone each for 85p, the bones were massive ones, and were bigger and weighed more then the dogs heads ok not hard, beings what they are Diesel finished off with the bones in about two hours, well he did have to do both, he started off his, and got it down to two small pieces when they went for a little walk and we went round to a friends house (where both dogs have some beds aswell) well Honey is still in the back garden eating whats left of the other one, after eating the pieces that Diesel left, and after letting him start on her one, we've now shut the back door, but its unlocked, so when Honey wants in she'll open it, I was planning on going back home tonight, although it now seems that I might be heading back tomorrow morning or leaving her here for the night with her bone
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 07:33 AM
How lovely, bones can provide hours of enjoyment & much cheaper than a packet of smackos or whatever & much more healthy