Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2009, 11:38 AM

Paw print window stickers

Hi

Has anyone ever seen any paw print windows stickers for sale. At the moment we have a masking tape cross on the the patio doors so the dogs knew there was something there and wouldn't bang in it. They know now after nearly being here for nearly 5 months when the door is closed so want to take the tape off but just in case, was thinking of putting some opaque- ish stickers on the glass so they can still see there is something there. Been looking on the net but not found anything so far.

Thanks
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 11:40 AM
I think you can get something like from the RSPB. Maybe you could have a look at their website?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Yes I've got them up my white upvc front door
They were bought on ebay and were quite cheap I'll dig out the link in a bit
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

03-10-2009, 11:55 AM
They are black though, my lot supply their own translucent ones.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/24-muddy-paw-prints-stickers_W0QQitemZ250469471999QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU K_Wallpaper?hash=item3a5124d6ff&_trksid=p3911.c0.m 14

If you want them in a different colour ask her, she's fab she made me a 'doorbell' sticker and an arrow pointing towards it as my postman is blimin blind, was in the post the same day and really cheap.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
They are black though, my lot supply their own translucent ones.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/24-muddy-paw-prints-stickers_W0QQitemZ250469471999QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU K_Wallpaper?hash=item3a5124d6ff&_trksid=p3911.c0.m 14

If you want them in a different colour ask her, she's fab she made me a 'doorbell' sticker and an arrow pointing towards it as my postman is blimin blind, was in the post the same day and really cheap.
Rofl at the doorbell arrow is he realy that bad!!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 12:44 PM
I got blue ones from eBay!
I just searched for paw window sticker
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
Hi

Has anyone ever seen any paw print windows stickers for sale. At the moment we have a masking tape cross on the the patio doors so the dogs knew there was something there and wouldn't bang in it. They know now after nearly being here for nearly 5 months when the door is closed so want to take the tape off but just in case, was thinking of putting some opaque- ish stickers on the glass so they can still see there is something there. Been looking on the net but not found anything so far.

Thanks
Something like these ?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

03-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Rofl at the doorbell arrow is he realy that bad!!
Well to be honest half the delivery men couldn't see it, and I got fed up having to collect parcels from depots especially as I was in when they called. I don't understand it myself, it's next to the door, it's a brushed steel one and it sits just above a matching plaque with the address on, yet it seems to be invisible to delivery men. Although most have found it funny since I put the sticker on the door.