Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
beth15478
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-09-2009, 02:32 PM

Leaps & Bounds!!!

I posted a message on here about a month back when I first rescued my Chi Fifi. She was frightened of everything and I really worried about whether she'd ever be a happy carefree dog. I am pleased to say that her progress has been huge. I let her off the lead for the first time today and she was so proud. Tail up running with the other dogs. I didn't think she would be confident enough to interact with other dogs as she was so frightened of them before, I don't know whether the fact that she had spent most of her life in a puppy farm having litter after litter before she came to me but I am so proud of her and wanted to let the world know!!!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2009, 02:43 PM
awww, well done, I bet it was such a wonderful feeling seeing her running around free and happy
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 07:09 AM
What great news! Well done to you and Fifi! Now that she is loved and cared for I'm sure she will continue to make great progress!!

Try to keep her interactions with other dogs positive so she doesn't have any set backs. Since I've had my boys, who are not much bigger than a Chi, I have been cautious that you do have to be cautious of friendly but bouncy large doggy friends!

J
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 07:21 AM
Thats wonderful! So pleased for you both