Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-03-2009, 05:49 PM

Staffie Rescue is born ...

Its the first of March .. so we have our marching orders ... we have a new website out there in the market place: www.staffierescue.co.uk. Our Staffies can stand proud with the hope that 'there is light at the end of our kennels'.

It is with great pride and great excitement that we are launching Staffie Rescue to give OUR Staffies a positive profile and every chance we can to find their forever homes. Our umbrella rescue, Rescue Remedies, has always been there for Staffies and Staffie crosses, along with other dogs, the small and the tall, sweet pups or dear, dear oldies, agility or disabled dogs. Increasingly we have needed to say 'yes' to our Staffie friends who are experiencing diminishing hope as more and more are bred and needlessly 'culled'. This is why we neuter all our dogs, why we are so insistent that no breed should pass through our rescue unneutered ... our determination to adhere to this has come from our own personal expense. We assure our dogs 'pet' homes as a consequence. Please don't contact us if your Staffie needs rehoming, believe us we are inundated and take from death row situations ... not one of our Staffies would be alive today had they not be placed in the 'right pro life' council pound or had we not stepped forward for them. So please look at our new site ... it offers our dear, dear friends freedom from unwanted birth, a new opportunity to show their worth and achieve 'forever homes' full of mirth! Enjoy, link our site with yours and recommend it with the certainty that we march forward with.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2009, 06:02 PM
isnt it so sad that these amazing dogs need their own website as there are so many of them in need. I think what you are doing is wonderful I just wish it wasnt necessary and i truly wish that people would stop breeding them for a while as there are just too many,
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Wonderful news for all the needy staffies out there. Like Dani, I really wish it wasn't so......

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Totally agree with Dani and Vicki, staffies are great dogs, they are such characters, full of life and have so much love to give. I walk them at the local resuce and most of them will treat you as their best and longest known friend as soon as you meet them. I love em! Good luck with your new website, i wish you every success!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2009, 07:33 PM
I agree with the above,it's incredibly sad that so many are ending up in rescue

I have linked to your website from our's
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Thank you very much everyone for the kind words.

I have linked to your website from our's
Thank you very much for that - much appreciated