Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 09:10 AM

Good morning everyone - finally.....

Morning all,

Apart from the 5am wake up call from Mya, where I let her out of the bedroom, and the 6am call where I opened the patio doors, both Baz and I lay snoozing until 9.15! Can’t quite believe it. We came down the stairs a bit wary, wondering how much damage we would find. There was none! What excellent critters.

All three have just had their walk. I drew the short straw and took Mya and Roxy. Mya did what she had to do and just headed for home. I then rejoined Roxy and off we went for one of her mega-wanders. Considering the weather is cold, windy and raining, for today I wish she was a bit more like Mya.

Breakfast for them now has to wait a while, so they are all sitting at my feet hoping for a piece of the toast and jam Baz is about to bring to me. Maybe, just maybe…..

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A man travels to Spain and goes to a Madrid restaurant for a late dinner. He orders the house special and he is brought a plate with potatoes, corn, and two large meaty objects. "What's this?" he asks. "Cojones, senor," the waiter replies. "What are cojones?" the man asks. "Cojones," the waiter explains, "are the testicles of the bull who lost at the arena this afternoon."
At first the man is disgusted, but being the adventurous type, he decides to try this local delicacy. To his amazement, it is quite delicious. In fact, it is so good that he decides to come back again the next night and order it again. After dinner the man informed the waiter that these were better than the pair he had the previous afternoon but the portion was much smaller.
"Senor," the waiter explains, "the bull does not lose every time."

Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 09:16 AM
morning all - i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold (sorry nicky impression off last yrs big brother) just been to car boot sale only 6 cars so didnt take long dont know what we are going o do for the rest of the day but i hope it includes staying indoors in warm

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Morning Sue - it's really chilly, isn't it?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Morning vicki,morning all vwry wet and cold here my hands were freezing when out walking this morning.
Have a good day everyone.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Just back from the park. Windy and rainy when we left now just windy and cold. Feels like Autumn rather than spring! Stack of ironing to do today, other than that lazy bank holiday at home. Have a good one everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Morning Lynn
Morning Jackie
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Stack of ironing to do today, other than that lazy bank holiday at home.
What a contradiction! I suggest you leave the ironing Jackie, and go with the lazy bank holiday
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Morning all it is cold and very windy here this morning.
we were luck last bank holiday.
Hope you all have a good day.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 10:25 AM
morning vicki,morning everyone,had a late night was up early,but the puta in bedroom and oh still inalot of pain following his operation last wednesday so i wouldnt go on line in case i woke him up,its a lovely day here so far,not to cold,just fed the snakes one wouldnt eat so i just fed the other one,hope you all have a lovely day,xxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Good morning Vickie, morning everyone.
Well it is a really nice day here except for a strong wind that is keeping temperatures down.
Hope you all have a good bank holiday.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >