Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 06:28 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all

Baz has gone off to work AGAIN!

I do feel a bit sorry for him, as his back is playing up, poor love. He sat with a hot water bottle on it on Sunday, and blistered all his skin. What a plank…… as they say, “no sense, no feeling”

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem (long, but worth it):
Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods are in a restaurant having dinner. Woods turns to Wonder and says, "How's the singing career going?"
Stevie Wonder replies, "Not too bad.. How's the golf?"
Woods replies, "Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that going right now."
Stevie says, "I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right."
Tiger says, "You play golf?"
Wonder says, "Oh, yes, I've been playing for years."
Woods says, "But you're blind! How can you play golf if you can't see?"
Wonder replies, "I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball toward him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball toward his voice."
"But how do you putt?" asks Woods.
"Well," says Stevie, "I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground, and I just play the ball toward his voice.
Woods asks, "What's your handicap?"
Stevie says, "Well, I'm a scratch golfer."
Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie, "We've got to play a round sometime."
Wonder replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole."
Woods thinks about it and says, "OK, I'm for that, when would you like to play?"
Stevie says, "Any night you want."
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Looks like another nice morning out there. Glad Baz is off to work again Vicki. What's he like? Gather the hot water bottle was too hot In a team leaders meeting this morning and apparently we're all in bother over something, can't wait Have a good Tuesday all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Looks like another nice morning out there. Glad Baz is off to work again Vicki. What's he like? Gather the hot water bottle was too hot In a team leaders meeting this morning and apparently we're all in bother over something, can't wait Have a good Tuesday all.
Morning J - hugs hon - hope it's nothing x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 07:07 AM
Good Morning Cuz

Poor Baz,,whats he like. Glad he has work today, long may it reign

Well lovely day here too, the chickens are really enjoying this weather I can tell you.

Morning All
Morning Shane.....hope you feeling brighter today hun, if not call round, you can give me a hand cleaning out the chucks.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz

Poor Baz,,whats he like. Glad he has work today, long may it reign

Well lovely day here too, the chickens are really enjoying this weather I can tell you.

Morning All
Morning Shane.....hope you feeling brighter today hun, if not call round, you can give me a hand cleaning out the chucks.
Morning Steph
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 07:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

We have to go shopping today not my favourite pastime, but soon you could call me Old Mother Hubbard we're even out of Jack's treats and it's usually us who runs out first, we always have something in for him

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

We have to go shopping today not my favourite pastime, but soon you could call me Old Mother Hubbard we're even out of Jack's treats and it's usually us who runs out first, we always have something in for him

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Morning vicki and all,
Poor baz, although am sitting here puzzled as to how anyone can leave a hot water bottle on them long enough to do that damage . But then he is a man i suppose so anythings possible . Hope he is ok.
My friend and I are going to take the dogs for a lovely long walk today, just not sure where yet as have to try and think of somewhere safe for Shady with no other dogs .
Have a good day everyone
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning vicki and all,
Poor baz, although am sitting here puzzled as to how anyone can leave a hot water bottle on them long enough to do that damage . But then he is a man i suppose so anythings possible . Hope he is ok.
My friend and I are going to take the dogs for a lovely long walk today, just not sure where yet as have to try and think of somewhere safe for Shady with no other dogs .
Have a good day everyone
Morning Bev - me too, hon, me too - as I said - what a plank!
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-03-2009, 07:21 AM
Morning Gorgeous Vicki
x x x x x

Morning All,

I loved todays Gem babe . . . that really put a smile on my face.

Steph hun I'll be round in a minute . . . . . Jeez if life couldn't get any worse I go home and get a call to find that my Uncle has died . . . . . It's soooo upsetting !!! he was only young . . . early 50's . . . !!! . . Life can be quite sh1te at times . . .

Anyway . . . You all have a good day all and be careful out there.

Good Morning Steph you lovely, lovely lady . . . . x x x x x

Morning Sexy Gorgeous Aitch . . x x x x x x x
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >