Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2014, 06:51 AM

Morning Thread Wednesday

Morning.
Another lovely day, I hope everyone on holiday is having a good time and that any poorly people and pets are feeling better.
Today I am going SHOPPING! and I will be calling into Dunelm and a certain pub that does splendid carveries
See you all later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2014, 06:58 AM
Morning Jen, have a lovely day then. I am still feeling under the weather. This cold is getting me down. Took Amber out first thing and am hoping to get blue out and take Amber for another longer run lunchtime before the rain comes this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Oh dear Moyra, colds can make you feel really rotten. I hope it is better soon
Enjoy your trip with Blue. I had a great time on my own with Tango yesterday.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Morning Nippy, enjoy your shopping
Moyra, hope you feel better soon
i have been up all night, the pup has kennel cough, the worst i have ever heard.... she will be off to the vet to get checked over, i spent the night getting covered in sick...need to buy a new mattress now as the poor thing was sick all over it
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2014, 07:34 AM
Good morning all..... Chilly here and just fired an email broadside to the boss at HSE. Ah well!

The change in weather has had a bad effect on many , Moyra. Just was too sudden. Stay warm. Aspirin is great

I noticed at the market yesterday that there were no wasps left. Usually we are fighting them off until next month.

Overslept as was sick in the night...getting old! Also the dogs across the back were at it again so they need a LETTER do the owners, again

Will pick berries later..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2014, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning Nippy, enjoy your shopping
Moyra, hope you feel better soon
i have been up all night, the pup has kennel cough, the worst i have ever heard.... she will be off to the vet to get checked over, i spent the night getting covered in sick...need to buy a new mattress now as the poor thing was sick all over it
Aw poor thing and poor you...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and everyone.

Enjoy your trip out Nippy Jen and the carvery.
Feel better soon Moyra and Rose.
Poor pup Griff hope he is ok and you get some rest today.

Sun is trying to come out. Today we are popping along to see what the Manifold valley trail is like and then pop into Matlock.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2014, 07:49 AM
we have an appointment for 9.40, not with the vet i usually see but the lady is nice enough.... i am a bit worried though as she is pregnant and dakota is an absolute hyper nut job, i did check she would be o.k and i was told she was the only vet barre the one i won't deal with
Sorry to hear the dogs have kept you up Rosebud, that is one thing i will not have from any of mine is barking at night.... it is o.k if they really hear someone about but other than that they get told firmly no
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2014, 07:58 AM
Awww griff sorry to hear that pup is not well, I hope the vet can sort her out.
Morning Rosebud, hope you are feeling better soon too.
Moyra, be careful with Aspirin because of your HH but I'm sure you know that.

Morning Lynn, glad you continue to enjoy your hols, you won't want to go home
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2014, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
we have an appointment for 9.40, not with the vet i usually see but the lady is nice enough.... i am a bit worried though as she is pregnant and dakota is an absolute hyper nut job, i did check she would be o.k and i was told she was the only vet barre the one i won't deal with
Sorry to hear the dogs have kept you up Rosebud, that is one thing i will not have from any of mine is barking at night.... it is o.k if they really hear someone about but other than that they get told firmly no
These are staked out in the field. Have had to threaten the owners with court before and will do so again.. farm dogs and when he rolls in from the pub in the small hours they start.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »