Our sister sites
Our sister sites
danielle0211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2009, 02:55 PM

Judge for companion dog show

Hi,
I am hoping to hold a companion dog show in the Redditch area at the end of June and was hoping that somebody on here may be able to point me in the direction of finding a willing judge.
The KC licence application requires you to fill int he names of the judges and I am starting to loose hope!
All the proceeds will be going towards Animal Allsorts Rescue charity - where I got my dog and cat from.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Why not hold just hold a fun one...(i.e not KC reg'd?)

You would have to have a look at insurance.....but the rescue centre might be able to help you out with that.
Windhound
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2009, 11:15 PM
If you can find a ringcraft club in your area thay will certainly have somebody amongst their members who could help you out. If you do not know of any call the KC and ask for the shows dept;and tell them that you are trying to find a ringcraft club in your area,they will help you.I am judging one in August but am too far away for you!
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by danielle0211 View Post
Hi,
I am hoping to hold a companion dog show in the Redditch area at the end of June and was hoping that somebody on here may be able to point me in the direction of finding a willing judge.
The KC licence application requires you to fill int he names of the judges and I am starting to loose hope!
All the proceeds will be going towards Animal Allsorts Rescue charity - where I got my dog and cat from.
What date were you looking at. I could be free or if not I could find you a judge without any hassle from the Warwickshire area.