Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 08:18 AM

I Hate *****dogs!!!

I have been a member of *****dogs for about 6 months but never dared to post in there until yesterday and that is my first and last time! I hate that site, why are those people so bombastic, self-opinionated, rude, argumentative, narrow-minded, nasty, know-it-alls, etc, etc. and think they are God's gift to the Dog World! Perhaps some of you like it in there, but I much prefer a friendly forum like dogweb where you aren't frightened to post.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 08:21 AM
helena, i dont know which forum hun, your on about!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Hi Helena we try not to mention other forums on here, many people have had previous bad experiences best to just forget them..we are very pleased to have you here with us. Dogwebbers do their best to help and answer questions which may seem trivial to some on other forums, but here we know they are not trivial to the person asking.
Murphy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Helena - we all have fall outs on Forms but its best not to rant about them elsewhere ( not easy sometimes I know ) but it just causes more grief
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 08:44 AM
Yes Mini I am trying to but it gets you all het up, and we never get anything like that on here coz everyone is soooo very nice and very helpful. I have deleted that site from my fav's (it never was a fav anyway!) I will leave them to continue to drag it out as they seem to like that on there!

Hi Staffiemad, the first part relates to them being complete "chumps"! Do you catch my drift?x
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 08:50 AM
I have had the same problem with a forum..My way round it was just to delete it from my favourites, and keep coing back to the friendly people here....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by Murphy
Helena - we all have fall outs on Forms but its best not to rant about them elsewhere ( not easy sometimes I know ) but it just causes more grief
Yes I know Murphy, I shouldn't have done that,coz I have already told someone else off for doing the same thing on another site so that makes me hypocritical! I just got so wound up over it and needed to get it off my chest grrrrrr if you know what I mean!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by Moli
I have had the same problem with a forum..My way round it was just to delete it from my favourites, and keep coing back to the friendly people here....
You're so right Moli and I definitely wont be going back
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 09:12 AM
ohhh yes lol, well its amazing here i love it!! when i need real advice i always come here
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Helena, more time to spend here then
I dont bother going anywhere else, dogweb is fantastic
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »