Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SimkasMom
New Member!
Female 

29-04-2012, 09:20 PM

Long time no bark from!

Good afternoon all!, it's Simka barking I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather! In Maine it has been nice and sunny and mommy took me to the forest trails for a walk!

Well, my friends Max and Chewy the Newfoundland are visiting me this afternoon and our doggysitter is coming over to watch us while mommy goes into work for awhile.

So our doggysitter just got here and came in the libbingroom and sat down. We ran in to greet her, and that's when we spotted the yummy treat she brought for us:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! The yummiest looking new nike sneakers we have ever seen!!!!! Well, right away me and Max and Chewy started sniffing and licking and nibbling on them. All that fresh white leather is sooooo soft and chewy between our big slobbery teefers!!!!! Max couldn't help himself and tugged one of them off her foot and we were about to devour it when doggysitter grabbed it and hid both sneakers. Hmmmph!!!

Well, doggysitter let us outside to do our business and we ran around to the back yard. It was then that our noses started picking up the scent of something very delicious smelling, and we followed it to the back deck. Yummmmm, guess what we found???!! Doggysitterss new nikes!!!!!

So doggysitter must have hid them on the back deck! I don't think she knows we found her new nikes. Help us out all you beautiful dogs, do you think we deserve those delicious new nikes???? We just want to eat them soooo bad, and we think she wore them over for us. I mean after all, yummy new nikes are fair game if left unattended. Quick, let us know what to do. We don't want to miss out!!!!

Simka Max and Chewy