Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 08:52 AM

Men & Long Johns!

I know that its been really cold outside, and I totally understand why Clive would want to wear long johns under his work trousers..the unit is very cold even with the heating on, and he very often has to work outside.

But why does he insist on stripping off and dancing around the lounge in his long johns when he gets home?

Apart from the fact that he looks like a dad at a wedding, he makes me laugh so much I end up coughing again. Daniel was here last night and he just covers his eyes and says "oh dad, you're so embarassing"

I have warned him that I shall be videoing the next time he does it and put it on here for my friends to see...could I be that cruel? Oh yes
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Sometimes they do things like that just BECAUSE they want you to post a video lol.

Just be thankful they are not those old red ones with a flap on the backside like the old prospecters used to wear...... or are they????

I suppose they are just male versions of apple catchers (big knicks lol).
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Sometimes they do things like that just BECAUSE they want you to post a video lol.

Just be thankful they are not those old red ones with a flap on the backside like the old prospecters used to wear...... or are they????

I suppose they are just male versions of apple catchers (big knicks lol).
Oh these are gross, they are thermal ones and he has them in an almost see through white and pale blue

Yes, they could definately be worse if they were those ones with the flap in the back
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Oh these are gross, they are thermal ones and he has them in an almost see through white and pale blue

Yes, they could definately be worse if they were those ones with the flap in the back
'almost see through'??? Are they meant to be like that (and you would ask yourself who would inflict that on the partners of men who wore them?) or are they just threadbare...... all I know is suddenly I'm off my toast!

At least with the flap you could snip at the buttons so they flew off when he danced around, that may stop him, if not you could at least get £250 on 'You've Been Framed!'
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Ha ha - that made me chuckle but actually please don't post a video!

shhh I have been known to wear thermal long johns to agility training tee hee BUT I have not been known to dance around in them!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
'almost see through'??? Are they meant to be like that (and you would ask yourself who would inflict that on the partners of men who wore them?) or are they just threadbare...... all I know is suddenly I'm off my toast!

At least with the flap you could snip at the buttons so they flew off when he danced around, that may stop him, if not you could at least get £250 on 'You've Been Framed!'
LOL...they are quite old and baggy so I think its because of that...certainly not because he fills them up, if you know what I mean...the You've been framed idea is brilliant ...sorry about the toast

Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Ha ha - that made me chuckle but actually please don't post a video!

shhh I have been known to wear thermal long johns to agility training tee hee BUT I have not been known to dance around in them!
I think thats the problem...quite a few people wear them and they are very useful, but combined with the dancing, especially Clives version of moonwalking, its just too much
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 09:17 AM
have you seen these ,they were on gmtv this morning did make me laugh
http://www.e-mancipate.net/
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Lorraine(bws) View Post
OMG...could you imagine going on a date and he turns up wearing those I'm not even showing those to Clive...he'll get a pair just to embarass Daniel and I
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Boys! They are funny. Apparently they wave their willies around because it makes them feel proud and manly, maybe he feels this way about his Long Johns!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Lorraine(bws) View Post
I have one word..... WRONG!

Ok I lied, I have 3 words.... WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!!!!!!

lol@ the name Mantyhose
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >