Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-02-2006, 06:07 PM

Nature diet...how to order?

Right Foxy gave me the link to the nature diet website..and ive had a look and me being as thick as a doorstep can't figure out how to order...so someone help!!! lol
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 06:10 PM
You have to phone them Luke. There is no ordering facility on line

Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
Right Foxy gave me the link to the nature diet website..and ive had a look and me being as thick as a doorstep can't figure out how to order...so someone help!!! lol

Yes I had a look too Luke and I couldnt see where you could order it - I am sure someone on here before said you could order it online though Does your local Pets at Home not stock it at all because they usually do
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes I had a look too Luke and I couldnt see where you could order it - I am sure someone on here before said you could order it online though Does your local Pets at Home not stock it at all because they usually do
Well im sure i heard you could order online also...and i wouldnt trust the local P@H at all...they have a habbit of just stopping to stock things
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
Well im sure i heard you could order online also...and i wouldnt trust the local P@H at all...they have a habbit of just stopping to stock things

I think they always stock Nature diet Luke cos it is a really popular food. I know they have had problems obtaining it just before and after Christmas but that was Nature diets suppliers fault not Pets at Homes fault. Stocks seem okay again now though
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 06:20 PM
It's cheaper direct, and delivery is free......