Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 07:02 AM

Morning all - bbbrrrr!

Morning all,

A nice, crisp, dry morning this morning, albeit a bit colder than of late. Still, it’s much preferable to the soggy mornings we’ve had of late

I bought a roasted chicken to make sandwiches for Baz and I during this week, but as you know, he’s not been well so it’s not been eaten. It has a use by date of tomorrow, so the dogs had a plateful each for their breakfast. Talk about eat with gusto!

Had to check a 30 page report yesterday – it’s a weekly one I have to do – and because of all the mistakes the new temp has made it took me nearly four and a half hours of checking and correcting. It usually takes me one. Oh well, at least she turned up – I think that’s a good thing……

At least it’s Friday, eh?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."
The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2007, 07:28 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all,dry and cold here too this morning.
I prefer it cold to wet.
Seems like the Temps you have and have had are causing you more work than you need.
at todays gem.
Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all,dry and cold here too this morning.
I prefer it cold to wet.
Seems like the Temps you have and have had are causing you more work than you need.
at todays gem.
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. It's presently raining sideways interspersed with hailstones and blowing a gale. The worst possible weather for walking the dog. OH has kindly let me have a lie in and he's going to take madame to the park this morning. Stay warm and dry everyone. Happy Friday
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 07:37 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.
I dont mind the cold as long asit is dry Shant be doing much today as pulled a muscle in my back yesterday,even hurts sitting at the computer for too long

Have a good day

Jeanette
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 07:44 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Chilly morning but at least its dry and its Friday!!!! I have no boss today so will be on my own for the first time (well not exactly on my own if you count all the other staff ) but you know what i mean, hope i dont cock anything up, this is almost like a test

I spoke to a friend from my old job last night and she told me my old boss asked after me and thinks maybe i dont like him anymore the words "unfair dismissal" comes to mind (among others i cant say on here!) the way he handled it all was appalling and i will not be contacting him in this lifetime

Have a great day all xx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Morning all It is supposed to be -3 outside at the moment but it did not really feel that cold outside this morning
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Morning all

The ground is all dusty and white this morning - I really must hoover !

White and frosty, the bit of snow from last night has frozen but it's just a sprinkle.

Off to warm the car up
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 08:50 AM
Morning all, hada beautiful, if chilly, walk this morning, for the first time in ages because of the F&M restrictions and little legs I did the big walk today, The Loop, along by the river, only had to master one field of cattle and the ret of the time the dogs could be off lead all the way round, it's very quiet at the moment, I think I've worn them out! All dead to the world apart from Coops bless him!
Becky
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >