Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 07:10 AM

Good morning - eventually!

Morning all,

Although the critters woke me at 6am, I let them out into the garden and snuck back to bed until 7.30.

They've now had their breakfast, liberally sprinkled with roast chicken, and are sprawled out on the lounge floor starting to doze off

Today Jackie and I are off to Orpington - not sure we'll be out that long, as the weather is a bit poo here. Drizzling at the moment and very dull. Mind you, we don't melt in the rain

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
A woman recently lost her husband. She had him cremated and brought his ashes home. Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the counter...

Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him. "Irving, you know that fur coat you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money!"

"Irving, remember that new car you promised me? Well, I also bought it with the insurance money!"

"Irving, that emerald necklace you promised me? I bought it, too, with the insurance money."

Still tracing her finger in the ashes, she said, "Irving, remember that blow job I promised you? Here it comes.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2007, 07:19 AM
Firstly at todays gem.
It is hazy here looks as if it might turn out to be a nice day.
We are off to walk Ollie soon and then go look at new windows and dishwashers and have a nice peaceful weekend as the last two have been hectic doing things for everyone else.
Have a nice day at Orpington if you go.
And have a good day to everyone else too.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Morning Vicki,
Despite not getting to bed until 2.45 last night I have been up a couple of hours (smug look) driven by the need to finish all the formalities on the book today and try to piece together some more of my lost records on the new PC
Another hot sunny day here, but torrential rain promised. Must try to treat the outside of the windows today (they are teak) while they are nice and dry.
Deccy is not eating as it is too hot and the flies get to his tinned meat before he does have now swopped him on to complete food which he has turned his nose up at too. Roll on the new puppy, that should spur him on a bit ...
have a good day. I remember Orpington well but I expect it has changed a lot since I lived in Biggin Hill (nearly 20 years ago)
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Firstly at todays gem.
It is hazy here looks as if it might turn out to be a nice day.
We are off to walk Ollie soon and then go look at new windows and dishwashers and have a nice peaceful weekend as the last two have been hectic doing things for everyone else.
Have a nice day at Orpington if you go.
And have a good day to everyone else too.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning Vicki,
Despite not getting to bed until 2.45 last night I have been up a couple of hours (smug look) driven by the need to finish all the formalities on the book today and try to piece together some more of my lost records on the new PC
Another hot sunny day here, but torrential rain promised. Must try to treat the outside of the windows today (they are teak) while they are nice and dry.
Deccy is not eating as it is too hot and the flies get to his tinned meat before he does have now swopped him on to complete food which he has turned his nose up at too. Roll on the new puppy, that should spur him on a bit ...
have a good day. I remember Orpington well but I expect it has changed a lot since I lived in Biggin Hill (nearly 20 years ago)
Morning Gill - you'll need a nap later!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Morning all, I'm back from my walk this morning, I did 'The Loop' along the river bank which is about an hour and me and the dogs are covered in grass pollen not good for a hayfever sufferer lol!
A bit grey and overcast but not cold today.
Becky
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning Everyone. Bright and sunny yet again . Off to La Cala Market this morning if I can drag myself off this computer in time.

Then Take Oz to the new groomers at 4.30 this afternoon, luckily my friend that walks her dog with me is going to show me where it is - cause I haven't got a clue, despite the groomer explaining on the phone

Have a Happy Saturday everyone!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Morning all
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Nice and bright here today, not got a lot planned, need to trim and brush Giddy as he looks like a woolly mammoth, bless him. Other than that normal housework and Dogsey

Have a good one everybody
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Morning everyone looking good here. Loved the gem Vicki.

Off out with eldest later to explore our new and improved shopping centre.Other than that it is the normal basketball, balletand jujitsu.......I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >