Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cookie
New Member!
Female 

30-10-2009, 10:38 PM

Why is she peein in bedroom?

My staffy is 2 and half i have had her a year and a bit and up till a few weeks ago she has been spot on.The last few weeks not every night shehas wet in the bedroom not a full pee she gos out before she gos to bed and any other time tells you that she wants to be out,even 4am in the mornin she wud wake u if she wanted to be out but lately she just jumps out the bed pees then gets back into bed sometimes she trys to lick it away.Plus sometimes she looks at the wall and crys to it shes acting strange i thought it could be with the fireworks so have done all the sound proofing i just carnt understand why after all this time shes starting to wee on the floor, please help
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 11:04 PM
hello

first things first I would suggest getting her checked at vet, could be bladder infection etc

also is she speyed as could be a phantom pregnancy

vets first though for a check up
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Again i agree with the above, phantom pregnancy can be a behavioral nightmare- worse than my mum when she was menopausal!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2009, 09:07 AM
She sounds uncomfortable - possibly a urinirary tract infection? I`d start with the vet, too.
If her health is OK - possibly she`s frightened of fireworks and that might be causing her distress?
cookie
New Member!
Female 

31-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Thanks for your help she is spayed and my last staffy had phantom pregnancies and i am sure its not that,shes not uncomfortable as she is chilled 24/7 its just the odd night and not every night.I am goin 2 get her checked as i thought might be water infection so thanks again and am straight to the vets Monday
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-11-2009, 03:04 AM
let us know how it goes!