Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2009, 08:37 AM

one out of eleven puppies

I could only take one... a little black female with a white star on her chest... The rest will go to the flea market tomorrow morning...

The puppies are probably 5-6 weeks old... I don't really know.. They are able to walk, they have teeth and they also eliminate by themselves...

I'm only allowed 2 dogs... and I couldn't possibly take all 11 of them... I feel really bad, since they'll be sold at the flea market...

The mother is a glossy black labrador X and the father a Bull Mastiff X...

The owner of the dogs doesn't know I've taken this female, as he hasn't been home for 3 days... Mummy dog was starving, and we gave her food.. The owner of the dogs lives in my daughter's OH's house just across from them...

Just reading this.... I STOLE A PUPPY!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2009, 08:43 AM
well done you!!! Fingers xd for the other sweethearts.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by Lene View Post
I could only take one... a little black female with a white star on her chest... The rest will go to the flea market tomorrow morning...

The puppies are probably 5-6 weeks old... I don't really know.. They are able to walk, they have teeth and they also eliminate by themselves...

I'm only allowed 2 dogs... and I couldn't possibly take all 11 of them... I feel really bad, since they'll be sold at the flea market...

The mother is a glossy black labrador X and the father a Bull Mastiff X...

The owner of the dogs doesn't know I've taken this female, as he hasn't been home for 3 days... Mummy dog was starving, and we gave her food.. The owner of the dogs lives in my daughter's OH's house just across from them...

Just reading this.... I STOLE A PUPPY!
Cant you report them to your RSPCA (or equivalent) for abandonment
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Well done,good luck with her.

rune
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Most of the pups are looking great... the guy is coming back tonight, to take them to the flea market in the early morning...

I WILL be keeping an eye on the mother dog... She has got something wrong with her teats...
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Well done saving this pup, but why can't you report him?
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-08-2009, 10:55 AM
good for you! lets hope the others are as fortunate, maybe mention their condition to the rspca. you can do it anonymously..... good luck!
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Good on you-hope the puppy is ok
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Oh the little babies. Hopefully they will all be ok. Congrats on your new little addition. Good on you!! Piccies please xx
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-08-2009, 06:14 AM
Even if he was reported, the RSCPA has many abuse cases to deal with... This is just a case of puppies being sold too young, and the mother didn't have food... BUT I'm pretty sure my DD's OH was supposed to look after the dogs, while the owner was away... He an old friend of DD's OH...

They gave me the puppy so at least one of them would have a good home... and I hope all the others goes to good homes as well... I'm not trying to say, that just because they're being sold at a flea market, the buyers aren't good dog people...

The little girl slept with me last night, and was therefore quiet...

Ben is unbelievably gentle with her... You'd think he was a female...

I still need a name for her... I normally wait for my animals to 'tell' me their name, but all I got from her was Bessie, and to me it sounds like an old overweight dog...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >