Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 12:56 PM

Red Halti headcollar- Size 1

I lost Kismet's lovely halti on the field a week ago and so ordered a new one online.

It arrived today and I quickly got it out of the packaging to try it on (I've never had a red one before)... But it is a size 1, (small) not the size 2 I ordered and now because the packaging is damaged, the shop wont accept it back!

Does anyone have a small breed dog that pulls like a train who would like to try a snazzy brand new red halti headcollar?

I will accept offers in the region of £10 (free delivery)

Please PM me if you are interested.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 01:13 PM
If they sent the wrong size they are obligated to take it back regardless of packaging
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 01:27 PM
I know.. I got it through Amazon and I have filed a complaint about the company. But I'm not posting it back to them while they are saying they will not refund it at all or will only refund 50% of the price because they say the fault is mine and the packaging damage will not allow them to resell.

Their order says I said to send size 1.. But I know I clicked on size 2, but I have nothing to prove it. There must have been a problem with the button on the site.