Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-07-2007, 08:07 PM

Tilly Valley Bulldog female

Meet Tilly

:smt049

She's a 6 month old, female Valley Bulldog who is looking for a new home because her previous owner fell pregnant and felt she couldn't cope. She is gentle and loving and eager to please, toilet trained, knows the basic commands, is very responsive and walks nicely on her lead.

Tilly is good with children of all ages, other dogs and could live with a dog confident cat. She enjoys her off lead daily walks to the park, which her new owners will need to continue. Ideally they should be prepared to attend training classes to keep up her good behaviour and manners. She is an extremely loving and affectionate girl who loves to give slobbery kisses, cuddles on the sofa and playing with her teddies.

Tilly would suit someone who is at home for most of the day and has ideally owned bull breeds or boxer types before. Most of all, this sweet natured girl needs to be adored and spoilt rotten.

Tilly is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for
the rest of her life.

:smt049

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
AllBreeds dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Had to look up what a Valley Bulldog was!
Becky
AnneUK
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 08:32 PM
They're basically a cross between a Boxer and a British Bulldog
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 09:00 PM
she is absolutely gorgeous and i hope she gets a fab new home
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-07-2007, 09:06 PM
What a gorgeous girl :smt049

Good luck Tilly in finding your perfect home
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Awwww she is a cutie, she won't be looking too much longer I doubt!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Bless her little heart, I would love to take her and give her cuddles on the sofa, she is adorable.

If I didn't have 12 dogs already, or had experience of bull breeds, I would be banging on their door tomorrow.

I hope she finds a wonderful home really soon.
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Tilly has been reserved
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2007, 08:49 PM
She is lovely, glad she has found a new home.

but I have to say, who in their right minds would cross a bulldog and a boxer...I only hope the dams of these x breeds are the Boxers, can you imagine the poor Bulldog bitch, having to deliver puppies of a Boxer sire

Bulldogs have enough trouble as it is, delivering their own breed of puppies, never mind trying to deliver pups from a sire of a much bigger dog
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Hmmm, I can tell you for a fact she's not a British Bulldog x Boxer..Boxer yes, but not British Bulldog

I have a really good friend in the states thats been breeding Valley Bulldogges for over 15 years and as sweet as Tilly is, I can assure you she's not got any British Bulldog blood in her at all or any 'alternative' (Such as Olde Tyme, Victorian) Bulldog breed.

I would say, and I've seen a few, that shes almost certainly an American Bulldog x Boxer.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >