Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 06:45 AM

Morning everyone!

....and what a nice one it is too. Chilly, but dry. Cold I can do, wet I hate.

Just remembered that yesterday it was a whole year since Baz and I had a cigarette - so nice to get to the first anniversary. We are off out for a nice Italian meal tonight in celebration.

Friday is finally here, and although it's only been a four day week, it d-r-a-g-g-e-d for me......anyone else feel that way? It seemed to last longer than a normal 5 day week!

Anyway, enjoy the last working day of the week (with apologies to those in retail) everyone

Quote for today:
"I told the Inland Revenue I didn't owe them a penny because I lived near the seaside."
Ken Dodd.

Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 06:51 AM
Morning Vicki, thought I would wait till you posted Early to day, bad night, dry and cold here this morning too, less mud and long may it continue.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Morning Vicki, thought I would wait till you posted Early to day, bad night, dry and cold here this morning too, less mud and long may it continue.
Morning J - sorry to hear you had a bad night - can you snooze later to compensate? I still can't believe it was my electronic alarm that woke me at 6am, and not the usual canine one at 5am..... . Thanks for waiting for me - nice to be appreciated !
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-01-2006, 06:59 AM
Good morning Keep thinking today is yesterday Usually shop on Friday mornings but Mr SB had dentist appointment so will be shopping tommorow, very confusing Bad night Thordell? Sorry to hear. Me too . Am not my lovely scintillating self unless I get a good 8 hours
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:07 AM
Morning SB, Jackie and Vicki Congrats Vicki on making it a year since giving up the weed .

Cold and dry here today as well. I don;t start work until 11.20 today YAY ...so will be able to get some housework done...deep joy LOL
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by Mel
Morning SB, Jackie and Vicki Congrats Vicki on making it a year since giving up the weed .

Cold and dry here today as well. I don;t start work until 11.20 today YAY ...so will be able to get some housework done...deep joy LOL
Housework, housework. Now I'm not a prude, but I think that kind of language first thing in the morning is a disgrace!

Morning SB
Morning Mel
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:22 AM
Neother do I ..but with 2 younger children, one older, 3 dogs AND a husband in a smallish house .....

LOLOLOL
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:24 AM
Now is it not always the way of things, up early so thought I would get some work done while it is quite and the program I need to use will not load so now I have got to sort that before I can finish the job I was doing Does have a bright side will continue to read the forum and go and do today’s jigsaw puzzles
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:32 AM
There's always a silver lining.....
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Morning everyone, mild and dry here today, will be going to the vet this morning, my oldest Tina isn,t very well, being sick and has had the runs. Have been up and down with her all night. Have a nice day everyone.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >