Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2006, 07:24 AM

Morning everyone!

What a lovely lie-in. Mya, who's early morning woofs are getting earlier every day, woke me at 0440 this morning. Now, as much as I love my dogs, there's no way I'm getting up at that time, just 'cos she fancies a play.....

Opened the bedroom door and in she came, carrying her teddy and wagging her little bum like mad. Managed to get back to sleep until 7.30, which was really nice, but both Lennon and Mya had my bin out in the bedroom, so there were bits of shredded tissue strewn all over the place. Ah well, the price I have to pay, I suppose

I shall be planting some new plants in my tubs today, and cooking sweet and sour pork for lunch, so not too stressful at all

Have a great day everyone, whatever you're up to.

Today's gem:
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Christine
Dogsey Veteran

25-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Morning V & all

Oh tell me bout early mornings V forgot to pull the blinds down in the hall last night which meant the dogs could see out the front, well they tripped back & forth from there to bedroom during the night with growls & odd barks, had me up a couple times but didn`t realise till I finally gave in & got up at 5.50am that they were open Too late cos was wide awake by then Funny thing is we never close the ones in bedroom & dogs never make a sound, probably cos it looks over the back, mad or what eh

Anyways, really strong wind whipped up yesterday afternoon & its still with us, brought what looks storm clouds but am I bovvered nooo cos its lovely n cool

Done a roast stuffed chicken with a few whole cloves around it & I`ll do some roast corgettes, home grown organic with a few spuds for lunch, then cold with a salad of lettuce, cucumber, beetroot & hard boiled eggs,home grown as well to watch the big match with

Have a great day peeps, will I hear ya all shouting COME ON ENGLAND
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-06-2006, 07:52 AM
Good morning

Heavy frost overnight, glorious sunny day

Dogs fed, warm house, beef casserole simmering away, glass of red, King Island cheese & biscs to hand ... all is fine tonight in my little world
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-06-2006, 07:52 AM
morning V
morning C
morning all
just came back from walking cassie, weathers brilliant.
bad night last night , dissturbed a couple of youths tring to breakinto next doors garage,that was about 1.30 spent the rest of the night listening for them to come back. never mind retail therapy now ,of to the shops to buy holiday gear. only one week to go.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by Christine
Have a great day peeps, will I hear ya all shouting COME ON ENGLAND
You betcha!!
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

morning all. grey and cloudy down here (must have guessed we wanted to sit out in garden today). off to a car boot in a bit
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
Good morning

Heavy frost overnight, glorious sunny day

Dogs fed, warm house, beef casserole simmering away, glass of red, King Island cheese & biscs to hand ... all is fine tonight in my little world
i want to move , iwant to move
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Morning all.

We were sound asleep... until we could hear Harvey around 6am again. Obviously needed the loo so let him out and then went back to bed until 7.30.

Decided not to go with oh to Beaulieu today, so he has gone with the boys. Big bike day today - that's all I can hear at the moment.

Tempted to go to the Fast & Furious Show which is being held at Marine Drive Brighton today.

Whatever you are doing today - have fun x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Morning Vicki,morning everyone,nice here today.
Have a good day everyone.
traybabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Morning all

Overcast here but still mild and warm.

Off to shops now to buy baco and rolls to take to my OH who is at work since 5.30 this morning.

COME ON THE MIGHTY ENGLAND!!!!

Tracy x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >