Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2014, 06:29 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Sunday).

Morning everyone. Well it seems a nice day out there and the sun is already breaking through.
Today we are well Gorden is going to be carrying on with the stairs and I will be cooking a roast a nice large free range chicken with all the trimmings.

I will be making my cuppa in a minute and will then look through d.a.d.

Thinking of you today Helena and hoping the finger isn't too painful. Meant to say yesterday I hope the hospital gave you some extra strong painkillers. Now don't be giving yourself any other injuries with the lethal weapon which is attached to it.
Anyone else who is feeling under the weather or in pain get well soon. Also any poor doglets who may be out of sorts.

Enjoy your Bank holiday Sunday hope the weather is good where you are too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2014, 06:45 AM
Just done the d.a.d catch up.

Jenny I hope you manage to find a solution to your worrying afternoon problem. Rucksack could of been startled Ollie use to do this if we stepped over him we had to remember to go round and if he was blocking the way gently call him to wake him up and ask him to move with the lure of a treat. Of course he always slept in the way of the door we wanted to get through.
Elaine sorry to hear the silkie killed her brood.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 08:02 AM
Morning Lynn & everyone else. Seems everyone is having a lie in this morning.
I hope Helena had a decent night & is not in too much pain this morning.
Good luck with the stairs.
It's a bit overcast here yet. Hope it brightens up later. Just been out for our first walk & I suppose I had better get on with a bit of housework now. Nothing else planned.
Have a lovely Sunday Hope you feel better today Bev & enjoy the baby sitting.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Morning Lynn and Lynne!
Helena, I hope you are painfree this morning, I have been thinking of you. Poor sausage, I hope Dave is looking after you
Lynn your chicken sounds lovely, hope you enjoy it
Lynne we have got the sun today, and I'm holding on to it haven't seen it for days.
I can't wait to see Kyla today, I haven't seen her for 2 weeks, "things" just seem to keep getting in the way!
Back later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Morning Lynn, Lynne and all who follow,

I've been up since 6 when my OH left but have got a lot done and what a beautiful morning to be up early ..... wall to wall sunshine

I've just got back in after walking the dogs and they are now going loopy chasing each other round the garden just because their feet are wet

I'm about to make a start on washing all the garden furniture which has wintered on our balcony along with all the spiders My son can clean the BBQ which is a sight to behold

Lynn Enjoy your lunch which sounds lovely and I hope Gorden makes good progress with those stairs.
Thanks for the tip about walking round Ollie .... Rucksack always lies in doorways so he could well have been startled but it'll still make me anxious having a household of people here
Lynne Not much fun having a day of housework to 'look-forward' to
Helena In case you stick your nose round the door, I hope you managed to sleep and the broken finger wasn't too painful ... I suspect it will have been though .
Bev Enjoy your day looking after your granddaughter who I am sure will keep you busy and hopefully keep your mind off feeling poorly.

See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 08:25 AM
Morning Nippy you snuck in Enjoy your family lunch and I'm sure you'll have some tales to tell us about lovely Kyla I'd lasso the sun if I were you because I believe come Tuesday the weather will be 'orrible again
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Morning all
Hope Helena is ok this morning and her finger not too painful
Not too much planned today, don't know what we having for dinner yet,
Going to take Rosie out later, had a lie in and didn't get up till 8.30
Hope everyone is well and has a good day
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Good morning all and happy bank holiday sunday. We've just returned from a trip to feed the donkeys. It's blazing sunny out there today but I think before I go throwing myself out in it I will take a look at what is involved in this 'new job' I've been sent. Well actually, I've decided before I do that I will have a look round the web forums and then take myself off to the Village Tavern for one of their Sunday lunches in an hour or so. Won't be anywhere near as good as yours tho' Lynn.

I think Helena won't be getting any sleep with that sort of injury. I do feel so sorry for her but I also think it was a bit extreme to go to the lengths of knobbling her own hand just to have a good excuse for leaving Lynn to put the Daily thread up!

Oh dear Jenny - try to relax about dawgy - if you are tensed up about the situation - he will pick up on that I think. Don't envy you though with a house full when you probably want to be observing him closely to see how he goes on today. Perhaps just mention it to them all saying you've no clue why but just bear it in mind? Then, when he bites the leg off one of them, you can say 'Well I DID warn you!'

My flat has NEVER been so pristine and tidy. And all so I can track any lizardy movement! I'm becoming the laughing stock hereabouts me and the useless rat catching terrier I own! Don't just get the HUMP with it Bella - CHASE IT OUT OF THE FLAT!

Took some pics of Bella with the donkeys just now - will put them up in a minute.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 09:10 AM
This is my favourite one tho so I'll put it here too.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Good job Donkeys are vegetarian or Bella would be just the right size for a quick snack
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »