Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2004, 06:02 PM

He's being a pain

My Jas is being a pain in the neck. Poor Tam she's not due in season for about 3-4 weeks yet and Jas is already trying it on with her.

He's just too thick to realise, despite having his ears nipped on several occassions, that she is not interested and his hormones don't help neither

What do u suggest I do? Do I leave them or do I seperate 'em now?

We're not sure how he reacts just before her season as her last season we gave her the contraceptive injection. I'm just worried that she's gonna loose her cool with Jas and do some serious damage.

Any help would be appreciated.
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2004, 06:45 PM
hmmm.. tis hard for me to give any advice since i havent ahad to deal with it yet. However, as a personally opinion i would maybe seperate them now when u are unable to keep an eye on them?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

29-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Threaten him with the 'chop' if that fails, then it might be worth getting him a big crate? or seperating them some other way? Dont know what else to suggest really.
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

29-07-2004, 07:13 PM
when you find a solution then be sure to let me know won't you?
Dozeydanes
Dogsey Senior

29-07-2004, 08:42 PM
Threatening them with the "chop" doesn't work because their brains are in their B***s and they won't listen to reason. Even the threat of two house bricks doesn't work.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2004, 06:58 AM
at DD

Jas is crafty about it see. He'll normally only try it on when she's eating so she can't do a lot apart from try to eat and growl at the sametime. Today he's not being quite so bad but it's gonna have to be one either side of the gate for a bit. He's going down to my mum & dads when she does come into season.

Threataning him with the chop normally works especially when I add that I'll do it not the vets but this time it hasn't worked