Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2014, 06:29 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Sunday).

Morning everyone. Very chilly here but dry.
Anyone got any matchsticks ? Dillon another restless night again for a while then settled till 5.30 this morning needed to go out Gorden got up we both thought it was 6.30 I slept till 7 am but feel so tired.
I have a birthday cake to finish today and washing to hang out other than that pottering in the garden.

Bev I hope you are beginning to feel better today and still resting.
Pat hope you are feeling better today too.

I hope anyone else feeling under the weather recovers soon and poorly doglets too.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Morning Lynn. Woke a little groggy (probably too much sleep). Scoffed some jelly for breakfast so i could take my pills. Head is clearing already. Will take muttley out soon before it gets too hot. Then I've sworn to do the spreadsheets and other boring things I put off.

Might as well do the crappy jobs while you feel crappy!

Have a nice Sunday pottering ... I love pottering!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2014, 06:44 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone, and LOL, now I know I was tired, and I know I had a lie in, but I didn't realise I'd lost a whole day asleep

It's Sunday today isn't it Lynn??? I did this once remember, must be catching, or it must be all this disturbed sleep with Dillon.

We've decided not to go out to lunch today, cos Dave wants to do something else up at the van, as this really is his last chance, cos from next week-end, he won't be able to do anything until the end of October, so it really does need to be all up and together. I've got the gas man coming tomorrow up there to do the gas test and service the boiler and then it should be all stress free for me.

So, because we ate today's lunch yesterday I don't know when you had yours Lynn I've got to do a Sainsbury's run to grab a chicken.

Enjoy making that lovely birthday cake Lynn and a bit of pottering. Hope everyone else is fine along with the doglets.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2014, 07:10 AM
Morning Lynn, H and all,

I am still not feeling good, I am so fed up of feeling like this. I have rested and rested although have only had about 4hrs sleep as just couldn't sleep. I didn't even get dressed yesterday. What the heck have I got as I am really getting fed up of it now.
I am going to have to try and go out today to get some food in as this is my second day without even any bread or milk in the house. I need to try and get the strength together for a shower first though, washing my hair will have to wait.

Anyway on a lighter note its a beautiful sunny day out there, how I would love to be able to get out in the garden.

H, I hope you and Dave get everything done at the van today so you don't have to worry about anything else.

Lynn hope the cake making goes well and you find time to have a sit in your garden at your new table and chairs .

Pat hope the pills make you feel better so you can get all your stuff done. Enjoy your walk with the lovely Bella.

Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Morning Pat. Hope the grogginess moves on somewhere else as the day goes on and the spread sheets don't get too boring.
Morning Helena no we haven't lost a day its me losing my marbles. Its finally happened its official they have gone.
That's a shame your not off to lunch you had your nice new outfit all planned. Hope you get done at the caravan what needs doing.
Morning Bev that sounds a very nasty virus you have there. I think Mandy on here had something similar and it took her a while to recover and if I remember she is still feeling groggy.
I understand you have to get bread and milk but do take care and make sure that's all you do and maybe have a sit in the garden.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Morning.
Lol I never even noticed the wrong day, couldn't make out what H was on about!
Bev take care, surely things must improve soon
Well all the "hens" went out last night so there will only be 4 of us for lunch today the rest are nursing their hangovers
Horrible day here, raining and still very windy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. I must of changed it before you noticed. Are you nursing a hangover too ? If so I hope its stops hanging around soon.
Dry here but very windy and a cold chill with it. Keeps darkening over but the wind seems to be blowing the cloud away quickly.
Have a nice Sunday.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Morning all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Morning Kazz.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

I slept like a log but was woken by the dogs soon after 6.30. I went out in the garden with them to find it pouring with rain. Dear little Flash raced out and did what he had to do and then ran up the steps and waited under cover. Rucksack plodded around for what seemed like ages with me saying 'BE BUSY' and then raced over to where the tree has been cut down and with his nose lifted up the plastic fencing and promptly starting rolling in something I dragged the fencing out so that I could grab him by his scruff and pull him to me. He had small branch attached to him and entwined in that branch was an exceedingly bloated and rotting grass snake that last week was on the frontage Flash raced down to see what all the excitement was so I grabbed this branch and lobbed it but the branch got caught and the snake flew next door

I will have to phone Harry our neighbour because his wife Gill is terrified of snakes and get him to throw it in the river.

Rucksack is in total disgrace ...... he is covered in slime and honks I hosed him down outside but he will have to have a full bath shortly. He never did go to the loo so I ended up taking him down to the road for a pee

The weather really is vile here and it is forecast to rain basically all day ..... so Nippy you have my sympathies and those of you who have the sun

Lynn I hope you and Gorden get a nap later. Tang Glad to hear you are feeling a little better today and hope you can get those spread sheets out the way.
Bev If you have the same virus that has been doing the rounds many of us had it. Remember how ill Nippy was and I am still coughing 5 weeks later. I really do sympathise ... you poor thing Rest up and let it take its course.
Helena Hopefully after your manic Saturday you can have a quieter one today and enjoy a leisurely lunch at home.

I'm off to take the dogs out properly before bathing my stinky dog
Enjoy your day everyone and I hope all the poorlies are feeling better very soon.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »