Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 09:15 PM

Urgent transport needed

Crossposting :

RDR have worked hard to find a place for these 2 dogs and they need to be moved tomorrow or they will be pts because the boarding kennels are full. RDR do have 5 kennels to move dogs to but they are full of Staffies and Staffie crosses, unless these 2 dogs are moved to a rescue in Telford tomorrow, they will be pts because the pound cannot keep them.

Please can anyone help with the last part of the run Keel Services to Telford. Money for fuel can be paid.

The following 2 dogs have rescue spaces in Telford on Thursday 2nd August.

Name: Ashley
Sex: Male
Breed: Rottie
Approximate Age: 3-4yrs
Neutered/Spayed: No
Microchipped: No
Description: Quite good condition, chunky
Comments: Came in with Claire
Transport Requirements: Must be separated from any other dog and secured during transit. Must arrive at rescue by 4pm.

Name: Claire
Sex: Female
Breed: Rottie
Approximate Age: 3-4yrs
Neutered/Spayed: No
Microchipped: No
Description: Quite good condition, has recently had pups
Comments: Came in with Ashley, friendly
Transport Requirements: Must be separated from any other dog and secured during transit. Must arrive at rescue by 4pm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This journey is 2 hours and 100 miles
Oswaldtwistle - Keele Services
Keele Services - Telford

If you can help in any way please pm me for contact details.

[ Please only pm if you can help, while its always lovely to know people care about the dogs needing help I don`t want to risk my inbox getting full with well wishes for these dogs which may prevent someone offering transport getting their pm to me as its very urgent, thank you for understanding :smt001 ]

Petrol/Diesel costs can be covered if need be, please don't be worried about asking.

The dogs will be signed over to Rochdale Dog Rescue on collection using the RDR Transport Forms and will remain under the care of RDR during transit.

All regular RDR transporters will have received a Welcome pack on joining, with the necessary insurance, health & safety and other important information. New volunteers will be given the same pack and asked to read this information fully before they are asked to transport a dog.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 09:53 PM
omg patch i truly hope someone somewhere can help xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
omg patch i truly hope someone somewhere can help xxdk
i dont know anyone up or down there i hope you find help xx