View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wendy
Dogsey Junior

17-09-2004, 08:03 AM

blooming well annoyed

well two weeks ago a couple came to me to mate their apricot mastiff bitch to Blake,now these are not novices,the bitch is fully tested etc,so the mating went ahead,and everything seemed to be going well,so yesterday they phoned to say they are going out of the mastiff breed,and would I take in this bitch all papers etc,no charge,so after much consideration I phoned and said I felt that I was obligated to do so,because of the mating and her potentially carrying Blakes pups,so now have to drive to Poole,from Surrey,not too far I know,pick up bitch,bring her back introduce her to my gang,which will probably not be the easiest task as I have three adult bitches,whilst I have never had fighting issues with them,who's to say they won't feel the need to protect territory etc,so am having a big rant and getting it off my chest before going there today to pick her up,oh yes the breeder of said bitch does not want her back,so then what,to be honest my five are enough for me to contend with,so another one which has to be integrated inot my pack is going to be a bit of a pain,but then what,as I am not one for getting rid of dogs,this will totally disrupt the plans I had for myself for next year,I was hoping to breed Rilla,and keep a puppy from her,but of course I do not want seven dogs,arghhhhh
thanks for listening,tut,bloody people
Wendy
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-09-2004, 08:07 AM
Wendy all I can say is good on you for taking on the bitch.
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 08:14 AM
Well done for taking the bitch Wendy, i hope it turns out well for you.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 08:48 AM
I hope everything works out for you Wendy.
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Pat on the back to you for taking her
at least they never sold her off to just anybody is I suppose the only consolation in this
kirstyc
Dogsey Junior

17-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Yeah, good on you for taking in the bitch as Lel said at least they didn't pass her on to just anybody, and when will you know if she is carrying blakes pups?
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 11:48 AM
i went though the same as you a few months ago Wendy but it was a lot later, the litter was already born.
i had to have my siste have Tara as she hated the bitch so she was up there for 7 weeks, i could not keep the bitch cos of Tara but the womans Ex hubby had her, she was his dog anyway.

Good on you for helping,
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Good on you Wendy for taking her in. It must be soooo difficult for yer but I hope things sort themselves out.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-09-2004, 02:51 PM
Well done Wendy, I hope everything works out
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Well done Wendy. Oh I do hope things will work out for you..

Some people eh?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >