Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-12-2007, 10:35 AM

Kim - Tibetan terrier

Kim is a 4-year old Tibetan terrier.
She has a lovely temperament and is quite lively but not boisterous. Although she enjoys her walks , what she needs most of all is company and curling up on someones lap. She loves children having been brought up with them.
Her coat needs regular brushing to stop it becoming matted but luckily she relishes the pampering. She would benefit from being clipped out to keep her hair in tip-top condition.
Kim gets on well with other dogs but cannot be rehomed with cats , as she likes to chase them. She walks well on the lead and responds well to recall.
Kim is currently being fostered , please call Steph on 01900 881403 to make an appointment to see this bright and friendly little girl.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Awwbless her, have to say as a groomer I've yet to groom one owned by an 'ordinary' member of the public that wasn't matted People see the glamour of the show dogs and completely fail to realise the care required to look after a coat like that. In all honesty I think the coat is worse than a poodles!
Hope she finds the perfect home in time for a new year!
Becky
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2007, 06:33 PM
oh bless really hope agood home turns up soon
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Awwbless her, have to say as a groomer I've yet to groom one owned by an 'ordinary' member of the public that wasn't matted People see the glamour of the show dogs and completely fail to realise the care required to look after a coat like that. In all honesty I think the coat is worse than a poodles!
Hope she finds the perfect home in time for a new year!
Becky
Absolutely! This girl hasn't been groomed for months from what I can gather. Steph and I tried desperately to get rid of all the matts that were causing her discomfort on Christmas eve, and we still haven't got them all out. She's going to the professionals on Thursday however.

I have to say that this is one gorgeous and adorable little girl. She has a lovely temperament and whilst most people will fall in love with her, please be aware that her new owner MUST be prepared to groom her on a DAILY basis.
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-01-2008, 12:33 AM
So beautiful and sounds absolutely adorable. Fingers crossed it's not long before her forever home finds her.

Personally I prefer the shaved look
mikesteph&sam
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Kim has now gone on trial to a new home in the Scottish Borders.
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Excellent news, wishing her the very best of luck
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Fell in love with Kim and I am so happy to read she has gone to a home. Please let us know if all works out well for her - I really hope so x