Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2015, 08:10 AM

Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Morning everyone,

Just caught up on yesterday's thread, Griff you really are a character. June hope you can catch up with what has happened with your butchers, maybe they are closed for a refurb.

Have a good day all, got my bad ankle back again! Bet its gout, I had a pizza last night, too much tomato again! When will I ever learn. Must get Amber out not sure how I am going to manage, Steve is at work.

Have a good day, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2015, 08:28 AM
Morning Moyra sounds like you might have to avoid the pizza.

Chilly and overcast here.
Hope all poorlies are feeling better.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra and Lynn and anyone else that follows. June I only suggested as an alternative in case you get stuck. I know you feed your own diet and they look really good on it. Have you ever asked at your local supermarket if they prepare some of their meat packaging? Hope you manage to get to the bottom of the mysterious missing butcher. Have a good day all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Morning all. What a miserable dark day, will spring ever come? I've just been reading that we are in for more snow and low temperatures at the end of the month
Chiropodist this morning then not a lot planned.
Hope you are all well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2015, 09:39 AM
It will be interesting Griff to see if the vet spec work's and how quickly. Yes I have heard of Marie Miller. I did ttouch years ago with Linda Tellington-Jones. Still use it today with pups and older dogs that are stressed, it works on the owner too. You can see them visibly calming down as we get the dog calmer.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Morning All
Moyra, sorry to hear your pizza set you off... sometimes it is hard to say know tot he things we like, would Amber make do with playing in your little garden area instead of a walk?
Nippy, we are a bit grey here but not too bad... it will be summer soon, the nights are already staying lighter a little longer...soon be there!!
Morning Brenda
Lynn, hoping you still have hot water this morning
Got to walk the dogs early today then pop to the drs, normally i do what i need to and then take the dogs as i am shattered afterwards but for one reason and another that isn't going to work today.My dad lost his glasses last night and he thought he ha left them at the place him and mum had dinner at but bizarrely they are in the house this morning...weird as i helped him look all over the place and there was £20 left in my laptop, no idea what on earth that is all about!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2015, 10:05 AM
Good morning

Take care on the ankle Moyra and no more tomatoes!

Caught up on last night and Griff you really do put yourself down. It doesn't matter what you look like its what you do in life and you would appear to be a really lovely thoughtful person.

Good luck at the docs Brenda. I wonder where the glasses and money came from must be the good fairy!

Good morning Lynn hope you enjoyed your nice hot bath.

Hope June is ok in her plastic bubble today and the work is completed quickly.

Dull here also Nippy. Teazle walked, bedding washed and put through the tumble dryer, ironed and hanging on radiators to finish off. Nothing else planned today. Roll on Spring.

Stay safe everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Brenda, i love ttouch, my oldlad laney was FA, that is how i met marie, i had a home consultation with him and she did some work on him, my dad took both dogs and my mum and me to kenilworth castle that afternoon, the change in him was amazing, he was getting barked at by another dog and he didn't care, another dog came right up to him and he didn't react!
Thanks Sue, that is a really nice thign to say... i can be a c*w though Lol, i will have to call my aunty later and tell her all about the weird bloke, she will fall about laughing as i attract them!
Rang my dad to get to the bottom of the money and glasses...apparently his glasses were on the passenger seat of the car and i must have sat on them.... knew having a big bum would come in handy Lol never even felt them! and the money is to get him some sweetener...truvia stuff, i am skint but not so skint i can't buy him a pack of sweetener and then i can apparently get myself something if i want too.... i will give him his money back though
The voilles turned out great, nice and white except one.... i have had a disaster with it, there are rust patches on it.... i don't understand as they were fine when they went in the machine last night and this morning, i am trying to get it out but i may need to replace that one...whoops
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Builders hard at work and sat watching telly. Front door wide open and its bloody cold!!! If no one walks in and out in the next few minutes I'm closing the door. Well the Landywoods order isn't going well, sent them an email informing them I'd placed an order, paid by paypal, couldn't see anywhere to put my telephone number on the profile bit and wanted to know delivery schedule. I have an email back this morning asking for my postcode (er...on the order...) and telling me where to find THEIR telephone number!!!! No acknowedgement of the order I placed either, so they've had an email back pointing this out, could be another Saga Plasterer just walked out the front door and wandered off Oh well I've got one guy in the kitchen still....oh no I haven't he's gone as well... Plasterer and other guy both in the garden now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2015, 10:57 AM
TW, have you pointed out the plastic sheeting to them? you could always advise them of what i thought the plastic sheeting was for Lol
ooo that doesn't sound good with Landywoods, hope it all gets sorted out or that your butcher is just a little bit ill and will be back open soon
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »