Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2013, 06:05 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone.
Weather here dull and windy not snowing or raining yet so that's a blessing I suppose.
Well what a nice lie-in I had till 6.20 this morning and I only got up because I wanted too. Dillon was lying on his bed patiently waiting for someone to arrive downstairs. I had been up at 5ish to use the bathroom and that didn't even like usual spur him into making noises in the hopes someone would come down.
Not a lot going on here today the usual odd jobs around the house to pull it together and taking Dillon for a bandage change. Fingers crossed the AB's are starting to work already and the infection in both wounds is showing signs of subsiding.

I hope you managed to keep the fires burning last night you certainly had enough material for it.

I hope everyone is feeling well and that the only sickness being felt is the because of the cold weather and lack of some nice warm sun on our bones.
Hoping all four legged friends are well too.

Enjoy your Friday and keep safe and warm.

Malka just seen your post about Pereg. I hope you managed some sleep eventually and that Pereg is now settled. Everything crossed its a one off this time.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 06:25 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone.

Managed to set the puter up in the utility, but it's a bit awkward to type when sitting on a kitchen stool with my knees in the washing machine door!

Can't quite work out if it's rain or snow coming down, it's a bit inbetween so probably sleet. Another lovely walk in store then

I've given up with moving into that van, I was promised a call back in 5 mins at 5.15 last night, which of course, never came, so I'll be taking myself up there this morning and demanding that they hand this over to us considering they had 15 grand 2 weeks ago for it!!! I could buy a whole house with cash in less time!!! I will try and stay pleasant and go straight into the manager's office if I don't get it today, cos I get on well with him, and so far, I haven't brought him into this mess I have had a lucky escape really, fate is working on my side so that I'm not stuck in a freezing cold van this week-end, so it does have an up side.

I will leave Zena home with Dave, he can shut himself in the lounge whilst he gets on, and I'm going to sort out this carpet for when it's all finished in about 3 weeks time. Hopefully I can also sneak back in this afternoon and take a nanny nap whilst Dave carries on with his banging and drilling, I can sleep through anything me.

Might not be around most of today, and then if Dave makes me move in out of the way up there, I might not be able to connect with my dongle, so Lynn, I'm hoping you can do the honours please if I'm not around, but I will pm you first thing like I usually do if I am connected up ok.

Hope all is well with everybody, apart from poor Malka, who has had such a terrible, terrible night with dear little Pereg, so grandma, I do hope you're sleeping now along with her.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Lynn and everyone.

Managed to set the puter up in the utility, but it's a bit awkward to type when sitting on a kitchen stool with my knees in the washing machine door!

Can't quite work out if it's rain or snow coming down, it's a bit inbetween so probably sleet. Another lovely walk in store then

I've given up with moving into that van, I was promised a call back in 5 mins at 5.15 last night, which of course, never came, so I'll be taking myself up there this morning and demanding that they hand this over to us considering they had 15 grand 2 weeks ago for it!!! I could buy a whole house with cash in less time!!! I will try and stay pleasant and go straight into the manager's office if I don't get it today, cos I get on well with him, and so far, I haven't brought him into this mess I have had a lucky escape really, fate is working on my side so that I'm not stuck in a freezing cold van this week-end, so it does have an up side.

I will leave Zena home with Dave, he can shut himself in the lounge whilst he gets on, and I'm going to sort out this carpet for when it's all finished in about 3 weeks time. Hopefully I can also sneak back in this afternoon and take a nanny nap whilst Dave carries on with his banging and drilling, I can sleep through anything me.

Might not be around most of today, and then if Dave makes me move in out of the way up there, I might not be able to connect with my dongle, so Lynn, I'm hoping you can do the honours please if I'm not around, but I will pm you first thing like I usually do if I am connected up ok.

Hope all is well with everybody, apart from poor Malka, who has had such a terrible, terrible night with dear little Pereg, so grandma, I do hope you're sleeping now along with her.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Morning Helena they are taking the proverbial now aren't they. I hope you get it sorted satisfactorily today.
Of course I will do the honours tomorrow if you need me too.
I will give it till 7.30 in case you can't get on to pm me and if I haven't heard or seen anything since then I will go ahead and do the morning post.
Good luck for today.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Morning Lynn and Helena. It's luxury only getting up because you want to get up isn't it? I've got that luxury at the mo because Monny is taking Bella on her early walk. Alas, it isn't doing my back any good lying in bed so long!

Helena I am glad you aren't going to be sleeping in a frozen van - I won't feel so guilty being here in the warm!

Off now to find this post about Pereg.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Morning Lynn and Helena. It's luxury only getting up because you want to get up isn't it? I've got that luxury at the mo because Monny is taking Bella on her early walk. Alas, it isn't doing my back any good lying in bed so long!

Helena I am glad you aren't going to be sleeping in a frozen van - I won't feel so guilty being here in the warm!

Off now to find this post about Pereg.
Morning Pat a luxury I was beginning to doubt I would ever see again.
You need a game of pool to be able to do some stretching exercises across the table to ease the bad back.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning Lynn, Helena and fellow members,

Lynn how lovely for you to have a morning when you chose to get up rather than being summonsed. Hopefully if the abs had kicked in the wounds will heal very quickly now. Fingers crossed and enjoy your day.

Helena - what a pain about the van and I think you have been extremely patient - the classic trouble though is they have the money so the work to be done is low priority. Go and give them a piece of your mind Could you get the door fixed and fencing done and charge them or deduct the amount off you site bill? Good luck and I hope you get somewhere today with it.

I woke my boys at 7.30 today ..... fantastic No snow has settled overnight so hopefully there won't be any more now. Just this bitter wind to contend with.

My thoughts are with Malka too having had such a worrying time with Pereg.

Off to walk the dogs soon ...... not that I'm really looking forward to it
Enjoy your day and keep warm ....... one day I might be able to write .... keep cool.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 07:31 AM
Hi Pat, have a good day and a little gentle stretching may help your back.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 07:32 AM
morning jenny - I'm still looking for the post about Pereg. I will search all Malka posts to find it from her username.

Oh and you two - har har har about the pool table!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-04-2013, 07:35 AM
Morning all, bit of a drag the van is turning into H, hope it gets sorted soon, nice of Dillon to allow you to lay in this morning Lynn.

Bit if a night with Millie, had to phone vet again as she started to get more distressed as the night went on, she (vet) told me to up her meds, they eventually knocked her out, so she settled around 11ish she`s not to bad this morning she has eaten some breakie had her meds , so hopefully she will continue to get better............mind the minx is sitting on the sofa milking it for all she worth

Have a good one folks xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Have found the Malka/Pereg post now. Poor things. I hope the fact we've heard nowt since means Malka got some more sleep.

Morning Jackbox. Another one who didn't get a good night's sleep then? I hope it all turns out right for you too.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »