Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 05:20 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Saturday!

Morning all,

Well, I tried to have a lie-in, but no........ lying in bed as pointless, so here I am.

Gingers have been fed and I’m now nursing a large coffee.

Off out today with Jackie – we are going to Orpington, followed by Polhill Garden Centre, and then a stop off at Iceland (the shop, that is ) before heading back home.

I need to get Baz a little something for his birthday. He had the tattoo as his main present, but I’d like him to have something he can open on the day.......... he’s almost impossible to buy for – aaarrrggghhh!

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
We could all take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Still windy out there this morning but dry for the moment. Off to the park with Cassie shortly then just down to the shops for the necessary.

Have a good Saturday all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Have a nice day out Vicki and good luck with the present hunting.

Sun is shining here and it is very cold. We will have a cup of tea in a bit then walk Ollie.

Possibly out today too look for a reinforced greenhouse cover the one we had with the greenhouse is all ripped. then some gardening I suppose.

Have a good day all. Liked the gem today.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
That wind was bitter when I walked the dogs early this morning. They got me up at 4.30 am although I didn't walk them till 6am.
Waiting now for my new cooker to arrive, it should be here between 8 and 12, then we can have some proper cooked meals again. Casserole and dumplings is on the menu for today.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Morning all,
Just about caught up with my washing, these overnight flights dont do me anygood at all .
have a good day folks whatever you are doing.

Jeanette
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Its a beautiful day here the sun is out, we've had a lie in (no hubby here means no snoring)
Dogs are now in play mode and tugging each other around.
FS is lazing on the sofa watching TV over the dog noise, and Im on my second coffee.

Have a wonderful day one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Morning all

I've managed to surprise myself this morning just by being up this early ................. yes I no this isn't really early but I was out last night and got in a bit later than I had planned so it's early for me

It feels a bit chilly out there so I'm going to get a nice warm jacket on and go for a walk round the park with ruby ( to try to clear my self inflicted fuzzy head otherwise it will be fun in work as we were all out at the same party........... ) then it's back home for a nice bacon butty before work then when I eventually finish work tonight I'm going out for a curry
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Good afternoon Vicki, Jackie, and everyone. It's started raining so this afternoon I'm delegated to give the furries their wormimg tablets which can sometimes be fun 'cos they always know what's inside the tasty treat I'm handing out and somehow manage to dislodge the tablet while consumming the treat !!!