Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2010, 06:07 PM

All Chilled out !

Is everyone all full of Xmas goodies , had a fab day and now chilling out in front of the telly ?
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Had a fab day! Start with breakfast made by the bf, then pressies, then went out for a walk with my tinsel-fied pony, back for Christmas lunch and more presents and then chilling out on the sofa now!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Best Christmas EVER for us, just the two of us and the dogs, no visitors, no going out, had a lovely long walk first thing, it's just been fab here! Waiting for the Strictly at 7, accompanied by my home made banoffee pie wiith some ice cream, then I might tuck into some choccies, oh heaven!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Evening everyone,

All chilled here now, even contemplating bed for now. Sooo tired.

Davie woke me at 1am, 3am and 5am with 'can I open my presents yet?' Finally gave in at 7am...he was over the moon with all the pressies Santa brought him. I got a game for the Xbox from OH, and a lovely little celtic necklace from my stepdaughter, and the obligitory smellies I think everyone has to have smellies for Xmas...

Then a massive dinner, which I'm not ashamed to say I did the most of the work for! Dougal scored on leftovers, and oh dear are we getting the results now *holds nose*...

Hope everyone had a good day and takes it easy for the remainder of the evening...