Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 05:11 PM

Dogs! Who'd have em? tsk!

I had my counselling course group at my house today, who have never met the dogs before as last time they came the OH had to retreat to the dining room so took them with him and kept them out of our way, but he was at work today.

So, firstly they start to suss something is up. Hmmm, Mum is home and she is tidying up! They were sooo excited and playing up. Zoomies, snapping and playing, getting under my feet as they were following me everywhere.

My tutor turns up first and they are so excited it must've sounded like a huge fight the other side of the front door! Luckily he has a sheltie and so is dog friendly..... which they both soon sussed as they stared at him adoringly as he at lunch!

Then next guest comes, similar excitement and gobbing off from them both.

Then final guest, who is the least dog friendly but ok and they proceed to jump up and generally behave like hooligans..... esp as they have realised they get a Bonio when each person arrives.

Neither of them wanted to go out in the breaks so had to be dragged outside as bicuits were being eaten...... and there was much whimpering at the door. Noses were in the fridge when coffee was being made etc.

They never have been so naughty!

So now everyone has gone what are they doing?

Yes they are both sparko.

Typical!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 05:29 PM
dont u know that when some-one comes to the door they are only there to see the dogs and not you.
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Hee hee, the dogs sure know how to show you up!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Typical!!
Mine do the same thing!! Act all silly till everyone has left ...then fall asleep the instant last person is out the door!!!!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2008, 12:52 PM
My two always show off when we have visitors by pretending to kill each other or humping each other

Which counselling course are you doing Wishbone? I'm doing the CPCAB Level 2 Counselling Skills. I'm really enjoying it and hopefully am going to take the degree in September
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Ha ha ha ha! bless them! Can we have some pics of them please bec? xx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Typical!!
Mine do the same thing!! Act all silly till everyone has left ...then fall asleep the instant last person is out the door!!!!
That sums Marius up to a tee.

Honestly, he goes completely mental with excitement when he greets people, it is so full-on. I even have to put his Halti on when I go to shows as he is hyper with excitement at seeing all his buddies I have people saying to me how do I cope with his energy and I'm like - he's dead laid back honestly, in the house he is a couch-tatie. I get looked at like I'm a loony LOL!!! (yeah, Okay - I know they're right!!! )